Random Eagles Information Still Not Worthy of a New Thread

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, March 24, 2011, 11:25:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Ho

Unfortunately I lived it.  They beat Oilers and Chiefs on road by one point in their only two wins.  So bad.  Only good things were Harold Carmichael, Harold Jackson, Tom Dempsey and Bill Bradley.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Rome

The NFL reiterated its 2020 Covid policy regarding cancellations and people lost their goddamn minds. 

Snowflakes don't wanna be told to take their free miracle drug, because by god, getting sick and recklessly endangering others is their choice as 'Murrrcans!

ice grillin you

what they always conveniently or stupidly leave out is that you cannot be forced to get a shot....no one in america can be
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Diomedes

:=)No, but you can be forced to live with the consequences of not getting the shot...and this is where the "personal responsibility" trope is exposed as a lie...they don't want to take the shot AND they don't want to be responsible for not taking it

they don't want to buy health insurance AND they want to get free care when they get sick

etc. etc.

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

SD

Quote from: ice grillin you on July 23, 2021, 07:23:17 AM
what they always conveniently or stupidly leave out is that you cannot be forced to get a shot....no one in america can be

Group chat convo yesterday:

Trumper: Forcing guys to get vaccinated unconstitutional tell u that much

Me: It's not unconstitutional the nfl is a private business. I don't agree with the rules but in a free market businesses are allowed to make their own rules as long as they're not discriminating based off race or gender. https://www.webmd.com/vaccines/covid-19-vaccine/news/20210601/eeoc-says-employers-can-require-covid-19-vaccination

Non Trumper: My kids can't attend school without getting a ton of vaccines. I have a choice not to send them just like they have a choice to not play.

Different Trumper: U also can get exemptions for your kids and send them to school.

Me: Schools are government entities with laws required by the state/county/municipalities. The nfl is a private business...the government gets no say so in their decision.

Trumper: With this vaccine they still don't know what side affects it could have on people in the long term and if you try to tell me they do your crazy they came up with a vaccine in less then a year I had to get it or if I get covid without getting the vaccine I use my own time am not scared of it and I got it as soon as it was available to me but can understand you some people don't want it

Non Trumper: My point was and is they have a choice. They could take the free education they got for playing football and go get another that doesn't require a vaccine. My wife had to get one she works for a private company. Billion dollar business they have to protect it.

It never ceases to amaze me how little Trumpers know about the constitution or the free market. Different Trumper is a successful business owner and Trumper is a fireman. They're both great dudes and we all agree politics has no say in our group chat

ice grillin you

Quote from: TAFKASD on July 23, 2021, 10:29:24 AM
It never ceases to amaze me how little Trumpers know about the constitution or the free market. Different Trumper is a successful business owner and Trumper is a fireman.

ill take your word for it in this case since you personally know these people but i feel like most times they know the truth they just cant say it because its a contest to see who can be the most trumpy so it doesnt matter how many times they are on the wrong side of truth and logic they'll do it

for example switch that discussion to the gay birthday cake and all of a sudden they are all on the side of private business and are free market experts
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

Its because they're fed their opinions from the MAGA news. Or if they bypass the news and listen to GOP politicians they'll hear the same wrong information. That nutjob woman from Georgia was bleating out the other day how a reporter violated her HIPAA protection by simply asking if she was vaxxed.

They have no grasp on how free speech works. And they'll wholly support suppression if it aligns with their beliefs but the second it crosses them then its a violation. Free market is a-ok when a shop owner is telling gays to farg off. But when they can't have something or a private biz requires masks or vax then its the end of the world and everyone is a commie libtard.

This whole thing is exhausting. I mean that video clip of the dude in his farging hospital bed talking about how he still wouldn't get vaccinated is just farging stupid. I read an article the other day where it said that in the history of vaccines the super majority of them showed the side effects within the first six months of usage. And we have how many hundreds of millions now who are side effect free?

MDS

its about being on whatever the other side of the libs are....nothing more nothing less

libs wanted vaccines so now we're anti vax and anti business forcing them
libs want birthday cakes for all so now we're pro private business

none of it makes sense, none of it is genuine and the point is to be a contrarian troll
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Goedert and Reagor failed their conditioning tests

Lol

MDS

with how good jefferson is, reagor is going to be an all time draft fail

legit stinks and dont give a farg
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

QB Eagles

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on July 29, 2021, 03:42:12 PM
Goedert and Reagor failed their conditioning tests

Lol

Based on the details I'm not sure that either one is much of a concern. Reagor dealing with a death and Goedert just making an idiotic mental error. That's the beat spin anyway.

PhillyPhreak54

Don Ho

Quote from: MDS on July 29, 2021, 03:48:51 PM
with how good jefferson is, reagor is going to be an all time draft fail

legit stinks and dont give a farg

You beat me to it.  Reagor is a bust.  He could have 10 half descent years and will never come close to Jefferson.  farg you Howie!
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Geowhizzer

Right now, Reagor has work to do to even get up to legendary Na Brown status.