The "what the farg is wrong with this world" thread

Started by PhillyGirl, March 07, 2010, 12:28:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diomedes

from an OpEd in today's Baltimore Sun

Quote(As of Thursday, the 147th day of the year, there had been 257 nonfatal shootings in our city, and 127 homicides
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

ice grillin you

Quote from: Diomedes on May 28, 2021, 11:51:12 AM
Baltimore City has a lot of black guys in wheel chairs too.  It wasn't just Rayful, it was the onslaught of shootings, which haven't really ever stopped.  For every dead homie there are like five who survived a shooting, and of those five, two have shtein bags on their hips and canes the rest of their lives and another is on wheels. 

you don't understand it was beyond anything you could believe in DC...every city has them DC seemingly had had more black people on wheels than feet
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Diomedes

Baltimore have better claim to that title anymore
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

ice grillin you

not sure anything can touch Detroit but yes DC is gentrification not chocolate city.

PhillyPhreak54

ice grillin you

Rome

Learning computer skills while black is a new one, that's for sure.

ice grillin you

this whole shtein stain of a story aside....why are there ANY 76 year old women in prison

MDS

well in orange is the new black a few old granny's were slitting throats so im sure there are a few who would commit violent acts but yea for the part its not sensible
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

rjs246

Quote from: ice grillin you on June 27, 2021, 06:23:27 PM
this whole shtein stain of a story aside....why are there ANY 76 year old women in prison

This is a correct take.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

ice grillin you

PhillyPhreak54

PhillyPhreak54

PhillyPhreak54