Am I the only one

Started by Diomedes, August 03, 2005, 09:37:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

General_Failure

Quote from: hbionic on August 03, 2005, 04:24:46 PM
Quote from: QB Eagles on August 03, 2005, 11:05:09 AM
Here's an unteathered spacewalk photo that has always blown my mind. If I were that far from the ship I'd probably be crying like a baby wanting to get back inside the shuttle.

Is that guy tied to nothing? That can't be real. I think you would float off per Hollywood movies, wouldn't you?

They've got manuvering jets, but I don't think they're supposed to be off the tether much. And I don't think they have to worry about floating off unless they get carried away with the adjusting.

The man. The myth. The legend.

hbionic

This is an interesting article since we're talking about space stuff...

Link
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

Drunkmasterflex

I think everybody thinks that astronauts/space is cool shtein, otherwise Star Wars wouldn't be so big. :D  Seriously though it is always amazing to see what those guys do for their job, then just think what you do without a doubt it sucks in comparison.
Official Sponsor of #58 Trent Cole

The gods made Trent Cole-Sloganizer.net

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

Sgt PSN

All this space talk reminded me of that episode of Beavis and Butthead when they were dressed up like Capt Picard and Cmdr Riker in Star Trek.

[Butthead]Number one, I order you to take a number 2.  Heh heh heh[/Butthead]

Yeti

"It's only a matter of time before we get to the future."

Hbionic