Vinny Curry, Philadelphia Eagle

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, April 27, 2012, 08:59:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PoopyfaceMcGee

PhillyPhreak54

Immediate South Philly favorite because his name is Vinny.

Munson

He's "all effort and hard work" according to Gruden....sounds like a Philadelphia Eagle to me
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Eagaholic

Drunkmasterflex

A lot of people on NFL Radio this week were talking about him as a first rounder. At this point in the draft its a good pick.
Official Sponsor of #58 Trent Cole

The gods made Trent Cole-Sloganizer.net

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

ice grillin you

dont know a ton about him but if im not mistaken mayock had him in the late 20's as far as overall prospects
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

General_Failure

STRENGTHS Curry is quick off the ball when he is focused on rushing the passer,
WEAKNESSES Curry can struggle at times and look out-of-place in the run game.

Shame that he's from Jersey instead of a southern state. Washburn only got to half mast over him.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Drunkmasterflex

Official Sponsor of #58 Trent Cole

The gods made Trent Cole-Sloganizer.net

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

PhillyPhreak54

Yeah I didn't see any Marshall games this year...so I don't know much about him. But Mayock and Tim Ryan/Pat Kirwan were real high on him

PhillyGirl

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 27, 2012, 09:03:59 PM
dont know a ton about him but if im not mistaken mayock had him in the late 20's as far as overall prospects

QuoteNFL Draft 2012: Mike Mayocks Final Positional Rankings - Defense

Ok - on to the defensive side of the ball. Mike Mayock's final positional rankings came out on Tuesday, and was followed by the twitters going bonkers last night because of all this Chandler Jones hype, which I addressed earlier this morning. Apart from that, nothing too shocking is included below. Let's see how the final rankings fell.

Defensive End

1. Chandler Jones, Syracuse
2. Quinton Coples, North Carolina
3. Courtney Upshaw, Alabama
4. Vinny Curry, Marshall
5. Bruce Irvin, West Virginia
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Rome

I love this pick.  This definitely gets them over the top to an A-.

ice grillin you

Quote from: Drunkmasterflex on April 27, 2012, 09:05:31 PM
He reminds me a lot of Trent Cole

they are relatively the same size...but when you watch them on video curry looks way bigger...its weird
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

General_Failure

Look test fail. He's going to run way lopsided with all that ink on just the one arm.

The man. The myth. The legend.