Dead in 2008

Started by BigEd76, January 10, 2008, 10:23:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diomedes

Too bad his parents went with an h instead of an s, he could've had the best name ever.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

phattymatty

Quote from: Father Demon on January 15, 2008, 07:38:17 PM
Actor Brad Renfro, 25 years old. Probable OD.

I only knew him as the main kid in Bully, but here's his IMDB listing.

wow, i'm pretty sure he's the little kid from the client.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Zanshin

Just an update on Ike Turner...he died of a cocaine overdose.  My grandmother died when she was 76...but I'm pretty sure it wasn't coke that did her in.

Phanatic

Well there's the old better to burn out then fade away, but I guess he burned out and faded away.
This post is brought to you by Alcohol!

Father Demon

Carl Karcher - Founder of Carl's Jr.

The drawback to marital longevity is your wife always knows when you're really interested in her and when you're just trying to bury it.

Cerevant

"If it doesn't get all over the place, it doesn't belong in your face"
An ad hominem fallacy consists of asserting that someone's argument is wrong and/or he is wrong to argue at all purely because of something discreditable/not-authoritative about the person or those persons cited by him rather than addressing the soundness of the argument itself.

Cerevant

Quote from: SD_Eagle on January 18, 2008, 07:55:03 AM
Chess champ Bobby Fischer

I wonder if he had Aspergers.  His anti-social behavior was almost cartoonish.
An ad hominem fallacy consists of asserting that someone's argument is wrong and/or he is wrong to argue at all purely because of something discreditable/not-authoritative about the person or those persons cited by him rather than addressing the soundness of the argument itself.

BigEd76

Phanatic

Quote from: Cerevant on January 18, 2008, 08:30:00 AM
Quote from: SD_Eagle on January 18, 2008, 07:55:03 AM
Chess champ Bobby Fischer

I wonder if he had Aspergers.  His anti-social behavior was almost cartoonish.

Studied some of his games. Was an amazing chess player before he lost his marbles.
This post is brought to you by Alcohol!

Sgt PSN

Quote from: Father Demon on January 17, 2008, 10:01:25 AM
Carl Karcher - Founder of Carl's Jr.

Is Carl's Jr separate from Hardees?  Everything about them is identical except the name.  I always figured that they were owned by the same company but had 2 different names for whatever reason.  Merged with Hardess but kept their individual names maybe?   

PoopyfaceMcGee

(pad post in attempt to get to new page without that skank on the first post)

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Rome

The burger weighs more than she does.

And is probably a better lay.