BigEd76

A new year, a new list of dead people

Sir Edmund Hillary

MadMarchHare

Anyone but Reid.

MadMarchHare

Anyone but Reid.

Diomedes

We're not behind..those people aren't famous enough to mention.  If you gotta say more than the dead farger's name, then they fail the Dio test.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

MadMarchHare

Come on, Dio.  I'm sure I'd heard of Agee before.  Fled to Cuba, and wrote a book about all the CIAs secrets.

Dooley got front page treatment on ESPN when he passed.

Johnny Grant had been present to emcee every star on Hollywood blvd for like 30 years.
Anyone but Reid.

hbionic

Dio, you just got Hared!
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

Diomedes

I just got dick.

If when you say the motherfarger's name, no one know's who the farg that is, so you gotta say some other shtein to clarify, then the dead farger ain't shtein.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Feva

Quote from: Diomedes on January 13, 2008, 02:45:15 AM
I just got dick.

You don't know how jealous you just made Chuggie.
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

Diomedes

Don't get me wrong..post whatever marginally notable death you find...please, rush to tell us when the guy who made the first tater tot died.

Cerevant

Quote from: Diomedes on January 13, 2008, 08:48:42 AM
Don't get me wrong..post whatever marginally notable death you find...please, rush to tell us when the guy who made the first tater tot died.

Francis Nephi ("Neef") Grigg - Dead in 1989, so you are safe.
An ad hominem fallacy consists of asserting that someone's argument is wrong and/or he is wrong to argue at all purely because of something discreditable/not-authoritative about the person or those persons cited by him rather than addressing the soundness of the argument itself.

4and26

Quote from: Cerevant on January 13, 2008, 09:58:11 AM

:-D good one

Geowhizzer

Zanshin

Quote from: Cerevant on January 13, 2008, 09:58:11 AM

Well, he's still dead in 2008, so that's sort of evergreen.

Father Demon

Actor Brad Renfro, 25 years old. Probable OD.

I only knew him as the main kid in Bully, but here's his IMDB listing.
The drawback to marital longevity is your wife always knows when you're really interested in her and when you're just trying to bury it.

MadMarchHare

Judah Folkman

I'm sure Dio hasn't heard of him, but he is a bigwig in cancer research, and is solely responsible for 3 marketed anti-cancer drugs, and numerous others in development.
Anyone but Reid.