Happy Thanksgiving everyone

Started by bobbyinlondon, November 23, 2005, 05:53:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Feva

"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

Geowhizzer

PoopyfaceMcGee

We're going to have enough food for 20 people here.

We have 6.

SheEagle

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone...

I do think we have a lot to be thankful for...health, a roof over our heads, etc etc...

This morning, I  started out being thankful while listening to Tim Brown and Rodney Harrison give their TO opinion on "The Best Damn Sport Show Period" -- lol!!  It was priceless.

Have a great day... ;)

SD_Eagle5

mussa

happy turkey day fargers!

ill be eating lots of food in 1 hr.  i can't wait to get drunk on turkey.  :drool :drool
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

Geowhizzer

Things I am thankful for:

1.  My wife and son (Dio may disagree, but that child is one of the best things that has ever happened to me.  :D)
2.  Restaurants that serve Thanksgiving dinner.  We leave in 20 minutes to go do the buffet thing, and there's no clean up!  :yay
3.  Football on Thursday (Go Broncos!)
4.  CF for talk about the Eagles, among other topics.
5.  No school for four days.  ;D
6.  Hurricane season ends in one week.  :paranoid
7.  The temperature actually dipped under 65 for the first time in months this morning.  :yay
8.  My country.
9.  God.
10.  That I've survived nearly 35 years.
11.  The Christmas season (my favorite time of the year) is here!  :deion
12.  My back is good enough to actually help decorate this year.  8)
13.  That TO and Ed Wade are gone.

Seriously, I hope that everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday.  Eat turkey, watch football, and save me some pumpkin pie!  >:D

MDS

thats all nice and good but you forgot to mention your mistress. she needs thanks, too.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Geowhizzer

Quote from: MDS on November 24, 2005, 02:55:36 PM
thats all nice and good but you forgot to mention your mistress. she needs thanks, too.
One woman's enough for me.   :-D

hbionic

Happy thanks giving to all of yins bastiches and non-bastiches. Make sure to remember the dead today...or is that Dia De Los Muertos.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

SD

Geowhizzer

Saw my post from 2005.  Depressing, if only because I'm six years older... 

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Eagles_Legendz

what a farging miserable day today.  hope everyone else is having more fun.

MDS

Quote from: MDS on November 24, 2005, 02:55:36 PM

fag
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.