the brag about your sports memorabilia here thread

Started by Sgt PSN, October 24, 2009, 09:38:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sgt PSN

Quote from: rjs246 on October 25, 2009, 11:43:41 AM
Finally, a thread for 14 year olds.

that's the baseball card thread, dorkus malorkus. 

MDS

wait until you see my todd macculloch sighed photo. better than anything ever.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Sgt PSN

is it a maccullah 76ers pic or a maccullah pinball champion pic?  the latter would be epic.

Dillen

Sgt PSN

BigEd76

-- regulation size Eagles helmet signed by McNabb, Westbrook, Dawkins, Trent Cole, Runyan, Trotter, Andrews, Garcia, Stallworth, Sheppard and LJ Smith
-- personalized autographed Freddie Mitchell 4th-and-26 photo (see below)
-- Flyers pennant signed by Gagne and Keith Jones
-- framed photo of Lidge/Ruiz celebrating the final out of the World Series
-- Ryan Howard plaque with 24K coin and infield dirt from Citizens Bank Park (see below)
-- Flyers puck signed by Dainus Zubrus
-- dozens of autographed cards
-- 10 McFarlane figures (McNabb, Dawkins, TO, Iverson, Howard, Hamels, Rollins, Utley, Thome, Wagner)
-- McNabb, Thome, Burrell, Schmidt and Dalembert bobbleheads
-- the Philadelphia Inquirer, Philadelphia Daily News and Bucks County Courier Times newspapers from the morning after last year's World Series win
-- a few McNabb and Phillies plaques

and this doesn't count the card collection

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Sgt PSN

here's a few pics of my stuff.  most of it is in the den that i'm renting and there's a nice wall to wall/floor to ceiling set of built in book shelves that are great for displaying stuff.  mostly it's just goofy stuff, but there are a few butter joints in there.   

^^i was a huge canseco fan as a kid and my cousin drew this picture of him for me as a present.  ^^

mussa

that couch would go perfect in munsons eagles frat house
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

Sgt PSN

lol.....i was waiting for someone to comment on that.  the couch, as ugly as it is, is the most comfortable couch i've ever sat/slept on.  plus it's got a pull out bed which is great for over night guests.  it was my grandparents that they bought back in the 60's or something, which explains the awful pattern/colors.  when i retire in a few years i plan on having it reupolstered to something a little easier on the eyes.  don't see the point in spending the money on it now while i'm still moving every couple of years. 

mussa

i can't imagine the things that happened on that couch
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

Sgt PSN

oh, you can imagine.  you just don't want to admit it. 

Zanshin

You're banging on the same couch your grandparents banged on. Family heirloom.

mussa

I was going to say, there are probably a whole lotta love marks on that couch