Rusty can ignore you all now

Started by General_Failure, September 30, 2010, 09:51:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

yes, yes a movie that came out in 1983

that makes it better
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

charlie

If only it was television once in a while..

Seabiscuit36

MDS, you're not gonna win this argument.  Christmas Story is on a million times during the holiday season, not to mention Red Ryder BBguns are still made.   
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

General_Failure

Time to turn in your man card, MDS. Again.

The man. The myth. The legend.

smeags

Quote from: Seabiscuit36 on October 28, 2010, 02:31:25 PM
MDS, you're not gonna win this argument.  Christmas Story is on a million times during the holiday season, not to mention Red Ryder BBguns are still made.   

c'mon man, let him keep making an ass out of himself with his typical "you're old so you can't be cool" routine.
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

MDS

1. ts not an argument, shore is old.
2. who buys bb guns anymore other than MA
3. christmas story is lame
4. im jewish and i still dont get your stupid consumerist holiday
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SunMo

yeah, if only everyone could be like the jews...quiet confidence, not materialistic in the least, good sportswriters.
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

shorebird

Quote from: MDS on October 28, 2010, 03:07:26 PM
MDS, you're not gonna win this argument. Christmas Story is on a million times during the holiday season, not to mention Red Ryder BB guns are still made.  

1. ts not an argument, shore is old.
2. who buys bb guns anymore other than MA
3. christmas story is lame
4. im jewish and i still dont get your stupid consumerist holiday

Quote from: smeags on October 28, 2010, 02:40:37 PM
c'mon man, let him keep making an ass out of himself with his typical "you're old so you can't be cool" routine.

And on he goes.....

The Middle America stuff is getting so old it's almost caught up witih me. Time for some new material. Theres hardly anyone who hasn't heard of the Red Ryder BB gun, but because his mom never bought him one and he didn't know about it, well....it just HAS to be Middle American. Idiot.

And ragging on Christmas Story. Man. Kill yourself now. I still laugh at the part when the family is in the Chinease restaurant eating and the staff is singing to them.

Seabiscuit36

I was total MA growing up apparently
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

smeags

the things you learn a football MB
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: MDS on October 28, 2010, 01:49:52 PM
the bigger question is exactly how old is shore?

Quote from: shorebird on October 28, 2010, 09:03:39 AM
But for now, you can jump up and down like the little kid at Christmas who finally got that Red Ryder BB gun.

QuoteThe Red Ryder BB Gun is a BB gun made by Daisy Outdoor Products and introduced in 1938 that resembles the Winchester rifle of Western movies. Named for the comic strip cowboy character Red Ryder (who also appeared in numerous films between 1940 and 1950, and on television in 1956), the BB gun is still in production despite the fact that the comic strip was cancelled in 1963. It is arguably the most famous BB gun in American history.

just a heads up my pops is almost 60 and he was born in 1952....so by this logic shore is like 65 or something.

creepy internet stalker

Munson

MDS spends his entire day fishing on this MB. Though unlike most hungry hungry hippos, he actually believes what he says.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

MDS

General_Failure

Just shut up for one god damned day.

The man. The myth. The legend.

MDS