Madden Board

Started by tatervent, July 29, 2005, 05:22:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tatervent

Hey i would like to invite you all to a madden message board. At this board you can discuss the madden seris but you do not have to, we do cover everything.

there are 3 mod spots open and i was hoping that all 3 could come from concrete field (im a long time reader first time poster)

Also once we get enough members then i will need a graphics team.

s10.invisionfree.com/madden_nfl

PoopyfaceMcGee

You might want to give us a link to check it out if you want to catch our interest.  Just sayin'.

tatervent

Quote from: FFatPatt on July 29, 2005, 05:24:28 PM
You might want to give us a link to check it out if you want to catch our interest.  Just sayin'.

yea i completley forgot... am i allowed to post the link here?

MURP

Quote from: tatervent on July 29, 2005, 05:22:46 PM

there are 3 mod spots open and i was hoping that all 3 could come from concrete field (im a long time reader first time poster)

according to your profile on your Madden board you are a Bills fan.  Any reason a Bills fan wants 3 Eagles fans to moderate his football board?

tatervent

becasue he likes eagles fans...

i dont really care which team you are a fan of... my former mods were giants and panters fans

MURP

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

PoopyfaceMcGee

We don't even like us.

TexasEagle

I tend to hate all of you. :paranoid

General_Failure

I secretly wish for bad things to happen to all of you.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Geowhizzer

tatervent

ohh wow sorry to start the hate fest...

PhillyGirl

ohh wow sorry you took it seriously.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

tatervent

ohh wow sorry you thought that when i said sorry i was being serious

General_Failure

I'm sorry I ever read this thread.

The man. The myth. The legend.