Week 6 - Ravens: L

Started by MDS, October 11, 2020, 06:39:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

SD

Diomedes

Pretty run, gets open...drops easy ball
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

General_Failure

Great job by Graham on that.

Diomedes

And Sweat is turning into a player...nice run down for the stop for a loss.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

General_Failure

A very sound defense that plays the softest coverage.

Don Ho

Quote from: General_Failure on October 18, 2020, 01:10:38 PM
WTF with real fans mixed with cutouts?
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

MDS

line getting smoked
wide outs dropping balls
schwartz getting schooled on 3rd down

welcome to hell
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Diomedes

QB Eagles

Quote from: Don Ho on October 18, 2020, 01:11:06 PM
Quote from: General_Failure on October 18, 2020, 01:10:38 PM
WTF with real fans mixed with cutouts?

Same as the Eagles defense, real players mixed in with cutouts.

Don Ho

Good, keep losing.  Blow this dumpster fire up. 

Don Ho

#66 off to one hell of a start to his career.

QB Eagles

Greg Ward picks up a head a steam, finds a seam in the coverage, promptly falls down.

Diomedes

Wentz just can't throw anymore.