Jalen Hurts, Philadelphia Eagle

Started by Diomedes, April 24, 2020, 08:41:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SD

Quote from: Diomedes on December 14, 2020, 09:56:48 AM
New Orleans D is 4th in the league in sacks this season.  Hurts was not sacked yesterday.

How many times did you say to yourself "Wentz would have taken a sack there" when Hurts threw it away or scrambled. At least 5 times I can remember.

Diomedes

I didn't see the game.

What's this "throwing it away" you speak of?  That's a thing?

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Geowhizzer

For anyone that cares, switched number to 1.

General_Failure

Should have gone with 11, since Wentz switched to 2.

The man. The myth. The legend.

ice grillin you

he wanted to hit the amount of wins they have next year and was like I'll take the under
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

General_Failure

He's going to feel so foolish when they go 8-8-1 and make the playoffs.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Rome

Dio finally has someone to cheer for. 

ice grillin you

I don't really care what Chris Simms thinks but it's still astounding that he doesn't have jalen hurts in his top 40 and it's not good for jalen hurts...cause it's not crazy and if you thought it was you might scream at him for not having him 35

https://twitter.com/csimmsqb/status/1407871601987706880 21

Rome

He has Tom Brady at 10.  But yeah, great list, Chris, especially because without his daddy's name, he'd be cleaning windows at the local sparkle & shine car wash right now.

QB Eagles

If Tua is actually only the 34th best QB, that's better for the Eagles than Jalen Hurts making the top 40.

Diomedes

The more universal the lack of respect from airhead pundits, the more hopeful I become.   The chorus is more often correct when they all sing "he sucks" than when they sing "he's a stud," but whenever the chorus is all singing together, I'm suspicious.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Rome

Not that I care to look but where was Wentz on the 2020 list?  Or Goff, for that matter. 

It's all click-bait bullshtein.

SD

MDS

theres a science behind a list like this...its based on getting engagement more than anything. its not like he sat there and ran through tape and called people to come up with the list. he put together something very quickly with no context and in a random order in order to get idiot sports fans yelling about it

and look at that...we got some idiot sports fans yelling about.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

leaving off jalen hurts tho was not meant for engagement because you can make an actual argument for it plus his name doesnt ring out like that where people are going to care all that much

its not like he had aaron rodgers are 18 or something