2009 Philadelphia Phillies - Season's Over, Time to Move On

Started by SunMo, April 02, 2009, 01:24:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Don Ho

get ready as you know TBS will blow this so out of proportion all night.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

ice grillin you

Rome

I don't have anything against the Angels per se but their fans with those faggy thundersticks need to die screaming.  At least the beaners at Dodger Stadium clap nine millimeters together in the outfield, not farging balloons shaped like dicks.

ice grillin you

they are the worst...its a complete embarrassment when the flyers hand them out

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Sgt PSN

ice grillin you

Sgt PSN

nice play by gold glove howard on that wide throw from feliz.  

listen to that farging crowd with 2 outs in the first inning.  farging eh right.  dodger fans didn't make a farging peep until the 8th inning in game 2.  farging tool bags.  

Sgt PSN

Don Ho

Quote from: Sgt PSN on October 19, 2009, 08:13:06 PM
nice play by gold glove howard on that wide throw from feliz.  

listen to that farging crowd with 2 outs in the first inning.  farging eh right.  dodger fans didn't make a farging peep until the 8th inning in game 2.  farging tool bags.  

As you stated earlier, you could hear a pin drop through the first 7 1/2 innings at game 2.  Don't get me started.

Sgt PSN

Don Ho

Just about to say "farging Jimmy, first pitch............."  than the ball rolls into left field.

Don Ho

Quote from: ice grillin you on October 19, 2009, 07:59:16 PM
they are the worst...its a complete embarrassment when the flyers hand them out

Buddy of mine went to the series when they beat the Giants.  He still has a headache.

Sgt PSN

utely is offensively stupid right now which is on par with his defense