Started by ice grillin you, January 17, 2009, 12:36:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

all 100 thousand of them
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

or maybe they could have got off their lazy asses, gotten on the greyhound and gone to........

j's house?
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

lol...a lot of people in Houston are from NOLA. They stayed when Katrina hit.

And yes, if you live in a flood area OR ALONG THE GODDAMN BEACH and you stay? Enjoy the afterlife, peeps.

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

ice grillin you

btw you can text the word redcross to 90999 to donate $10 to support the victims of sandy who j thinks all deserve to die

ice grillin you

MDS

get out of the way homeless people!

dont you have anywhere better to go?
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

dial 211 for a free ride to heaven....where they have all the night train and white castle you can consume

MDS

or just get in your suv and stay at your buddies house in katy

farging ignorant pos

PhillyPhreak54

lololol jesus you cannot be this dense.

MDS

so let me get this straight

if i am living in ac, i am poor, i have no car, no family outside of ac, no friends, nowhere to go....what am i supposed to do? are you coming to pick me up and take me to a hotel in philly?

PhillyPhreak54

You call the police or city and ask to be taken to a shelter, genius.

MDS

on what phone? i aint pay the phone bill in months. i call on ma girls phone but cant get through!

PhillyPhreak54

Like I said - this ain't 1863 dude...if you know you're on the waterfront or in a flood prone area you get your ass out. Poor, deaf, dumb, mute, retarded, blind..whatever the farg ever...out.