The Weather Thread

Started by ice grillin you, January 17, 2009, 12:36:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SD

My house is fine, we always get a little bit of water behind the bar in our basement, but that's par for the course. Power and cable stayed on the entire time. I drove to Wawa this morning and aside from a couple of trees being knocked over everything is relatively fine.

Diomedes

This storm was like dinner guests who cancel at the last minute:  at least the house got cleaned and I've got tons of booze all to myself.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

ice grillin you

Quote from: SD on August 27, 2011, 06:07:25 PM
Quote from: SunMo on August 27, 2011, 05:57:17 PM
that's much too long thanks.  plus then you have to refill the jug, what a pain in the ass.  nothing like knowing the first time i crack the seal on a fresh bottle that my lips are the first to touch the opening.

Global warming sheep where you at?

lol...im reading all this thinking how weird is this info coming from an earth hater

not shocking that im with you on this one....jonny is a primadonna...i even bought him bottled water when he visited me last weekend cause i know he loves it

should also be noted that all refrigerators now come with a filter that makes their water as good as bottled...if bottled water actually came from a spring i could kinda see people getting it but it doesnt....its tap water run thru a filter...or 90% of it is

also i wont say i told you so on the storm.....but i did
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Munson

Still no power. We've got some really strong wind right now but no rain
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

SD

Quote from: ice grillin you on August 28, 2011, 10:41:46 AM
Quote from: SD on August 27, 2011, 06:07:25 PM
Quote from: SunMo on August 27, 2011, 05:57:17 PM
that's much too long thanks.  plus then you have to refill the jug, what a pain in the ass.  nothing like knowing the first time i crack the seal on a fresh bottle that my lips are the first to touch the opening.

Global warming sheep where you at?

lol...im reading all this thinking how weird is this info coming from an earth hater

not shocking that im with you on this one....jonny is a primadonna...i even bought him bottled water when he visited me last weekend cause i know he loves it

should also be noted that all refrigerators now come with a filter that makes their water as good as bottled...if bottled water actually came from a spring i could kinda see people getting it but it doesnt....its tap water run thru a filter...or 90% of it is

also i wont say i told you so on the storm.....but i did

Just for the record I love the Earth and believe we all need to be good custodians, I (probably more so than anyone on this board) conserve resources and try to do my part. I'm just not having some extremist religion nonsense shoved down my throat because Al Gore made a documentary. People who believe 'Climate Change' are as bad to me as people who believe in Creationism

ice grillin you

Quote from: SD on August 28, 2011, 11:15:54 AM
People who believe 'Climate Change' are as bad to me as people who believe in Creationism

not really

Diomedes

Quote from: SD on August 28, 2011, 11:15:54 AMJust for the record I love the Earth and believe we all need to be good custodians, I (probably more so than anyone on this board) conserve resources and try to do my part. I'm just not having some extremist religion nonsense shoved down my throat because Al Gore made a documentary. People who believe 'Climate Change' are as bad to me as people who believe in Creationism

the anti-science schtick plays better to the Rick Perry crowd than here, bro.

and I guarantee you that you are not the :CF king of conservation, axe-grinding self-coronation post notwithstanding
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

SD

okay neighbor

and if you want that crown you got it for taking public transportation

SD

God I love Cecily Tynan:

reese125

corniest over-hyped storm ever

the tornado warnings that were being touted off by the weather guys/girls last night from 10-11:45pm were off the charts. the cells they showed were no different than the tornado warnings cells we get with a really bad thunderstorm that never come...but this time we had to IMMEDIATELY get to shelter, grab your loved ones to a basement, get cushions from your sofa, put on your catchers gear, etc.

it was a joke and I slept like a baby in bucks county.

ice grillin you

thats exactly what it was...a prolonged summertime afternoon thunderstorm but without the thunder

MDS

question: dumber audience---weather channel or fox news?
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

other than oprah i think women love the weather channel more than anything in life

my moms is friggin addicted to it

and as we all know women are pretty farging dumb....so i vote the weather channel

MDS

is this the same lady who a. popped you out her butthole 47 years ago and b. almost won survival last year?
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you