The Weather Thread

Started by ice grillin you, January 17, 2009, 12:36:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mussa

Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

Munson

So we're either gonna get another "Meh" this week or a foot+ depending on what track this storm takes.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

lurking wierdo

-4 with a wind chill about -20 tomorrow. Climate change, shlimate change. Someone please kick Al Gore in the nuts.

phattymatty

storm on the east coast = proving climate change is horse shtein

science at its finest

ice grillin you

i think putting as much toxic shtein in the air as possible is probably the best thing to do for the earth AND for the people who live on it
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Diomedes

for once you agree with Republicans
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

mussa

So whats the deal IGY? What's the "latest models" saying?
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

Munson

Models should only be seen, not heard.

*rimshot
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

QB Eagles

DH

i have anout 3" here at west point; about 2' when i left my house this morning to get here...

reports say we should get another 5"-9" tomorrow night, but the maps have all been different, and by no means am i igy with the ability read and interpret these things.

mussa

What the farg is with the South (Baltimore & DC) and East (Philly/Jersey) getting hammered by storms and missing south central PA? Years ago it was all north of us, now its south and east. If its gonna be shtein cold like it has this year I want a shtein blizzard.

phattymatty

i live in DC and have gotten maybe 2 inches total this winter.

ice grillin you

la nina pattern this year means balt/dc struggle to put together big storms...they tend to stay along the coast (which is why mussa misses out as well) and batter new england...its also a decent look for nyc
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous