The Weather Thread

Started by ice grillin you, January 17, 2009, 12:36:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyGirl

Another possible blizzard on the way.

IGY, do your thing.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Eagles_Legendz

The wake site I read has an amateur igy with all his snow models and he's saying the south is looking at a pretty big storm early next week and then we might get hit with a pretty good sized one MLK JR wk.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: Eagles_Legendz on January 06, 2011, 10:55:24 AM
The wake site I read has an amateur igy with all his snow models and he's saying the south is looking at a pretty big storm early next week and then we might get hit with a pretty good sized one MLK JR wk.

pretty sure IGY is an amateur at the weather stuff too - possibly a savant and definitely a weirdo, but an amateur nonetheless

mussa

All models agree with you. That is all.
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

reese125

It pains me to say it, but hes got me impressed regardless of how ridiculous he sounds.

I actually look forward to his next analysis.

hbionic

Quote from: reese125 on January 06, 2011, 11:44:49 AM
It pains me to say it, but hes got me impressed regardless of how ridiculous he sounds.

I actually look forward to his next analysis.

Me too. My weather zipper has been unzipped for hours now.

....and waiting...and waiting.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

Munson

Same here. This is the only thread on this MB where his posts are not only informative, but somewhat enjoyable to read.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

SD

Munson

you're superer. literally.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

SD

we got 2-4 inches in Philly this morning.

igy has failed me

PhillyGirl

We weren't supposed to get much today. Next Tuesday.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

reese125

Quote from: SD on January 07, 2011, 10:25:49 AM
we got 2-4 inches in Philly this morning.

igy has failed me

He doesnt have time for the small guys...unless its a predicted foot or above we are forced to keep guessing. Sucks.

PhillyGirl

from weatherboy weather:

it appears tomorrow's light snow may be a little more robust than originally thought for portions of the Philadelphia suburbs in south NJ. As a result, the National Weather Service has posted Winter Storm Watches. While a repeat of today's snowfall amounts are likely, southern counties of NJ may see 4-8" snows from tomorrow's disturbance.

DH

another big one coming this wednesday, i hear?