The Weather Thread

Started by ice grillin you, January 17, 2009, 12:36:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

shorebird

ice grillin you

Quote from: shorebird on February 09, 2010, 10:23:15 PM
Quote from: ice grillin you on February 09, 2010, 10:12:48 PM
the fact is i was a master of it back in the day and could be again if i so desired

You're too friggen' drunk now to realize what an idiot you sound like. Like they say, if you hang out in front of the barber shop long enough, you're gonna' get a hair cut.

actually i know exactly what im talking about...all to well...and we really have been talking about this for way to long

how many inches you got union man
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

shorebird

Two inches and coming down hard.

Munson

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

shorebird

Which means, as you already know, feds gubment shut down tommorrow and prolly' the next day too.

ice grillin you

no way they close it four days in a row...that would be a first in history

it will be liberal leave thurs and fri

hbionic

It's still raining out here...well...drizzle...still...its annoying.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

Sgt PSN

Quote from: hbionic on February 09, 2010, 10:24:48 PM
Don't you mean, if you stand in front of fire hydrant long enough, eventually, a dog will lick your ass.
no, it's if you hang around mexicans long enough, eventually, you'll have 12 kids. 

ice grillin you

hbionic

12 kids= landscaping company.  :deion
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

shorebird

I used to think I knew exactly also, 'till one rainy night driving my rednecked up f350 with a 4 inch lift and 12:50's all around, hit the off ramp to find a older couple, lost, backing down the off ramp. I hit the brakes and swear I picked up speed. Crumpled up that Corolla like a empty beer can. Lucky I didn't kill 'em. Went to jail for that one and haven't done it since. Got the local taxi on speed dial. My point is, no matter how good you think you are, it doesn't have to be you that screws up. You'll be charged with dwi/dui anyway, and you better hope you don't off some poor bastich.

Quote from: Sgt PSN on February 09, 2010, 10:31:57 PM
Quote from: hbionic on February 09, 2010, 10:24:48 PM
Don't you mean, if you stand in front of fire hydrant long enough, eventually, a dog will lick your ass.
no, it's if you hang around mexicans long enough, eventually, you'll have 12 kids. 

Or up to three S.S. numbers.

Sgt PSN

PhillyPhreak54

The Chugster's line about slaloming through trees made me raff.

Eagaholic

If the mid atlantic got rains on top of all that snow, there could be floods and mudslides like that

Munson

Getting bad fast here. Gov Markell already declared a state of emergency for Delaware. So that's 3 times in a 7 week span.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds