The Weather Thread

Started by ice grillin you, January 17, 2009, 12:36:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Munson

And just like that, a light snow has turned into a fast, steady downfall that has already coated the sidewalks and pavement.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

MDS

im too lazy to look out the window
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyGirl

at 7:45 there was no snow at all coming down. 10 minutes later, the ground was coated. Bizarre.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

hbionic

I'm pretty sure its goin to rain here all night...and it should stop by tomorrow evening.

That's the weather here in the west coast, back to you miserable nothins out east.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

Munson

The difference-Rain ruins the day out there. Snow on the other hand is awesome.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

PhillyGirl

Quote from: hbionic on February 09, 2010, 08:11:03 PM
I'm pretty sure its goin to rain here all night...and it should stop by tomorrow evening.

That's the weather here in the west coast, back to you miserable nothins out east.

Go sledding in a mudslide, loser. :P
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Sgt PSN

Quote from: hbionic on February 09, 2010, 08:11:03 PM

rain is on the forecast for this weekend too. 

hbionic

If mudslides were anything close to safe...someone would have already died trying. Tempting though.

PhillyGirl

Quote from: hbionic on February 09, 2010, 08:21:08 PM
If mudslides were anything close to safe...someone would have already died trying. Tempting though.

hence the reason I told you to go.

hbionic

Jesus christ....I've already spent 4 hours in traffic today...with another 1.5 hours to go....driving within a 70 mile radius.

91 to 71 to 60 to 10 to 605 to 210 to 110 to 91....then back to 91 to 110 to 210 to 605 to 10....with probably the 15 and 91 to go.

Hemmeroids at age 33...here I come!!

Sgt PSN

are those the number of dudes you plan on banging each day this week? 

hbionic

Yes. Hence the hemmeroids.

Sgt PSN

i know it's fun to make fun of cali and their traffic, earthquakes and freaks running around venice, but all this rain that we've been getting out here in recent weeks is seriously farging some people up.

check out the house about 50 seconds in.  that's gotta farging suck. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/IrdjUBG9xsE

PhillyGirl

Choose to live there, suffer the consequences.

hbionic

says the pot to the kettle.