The Weather Thread

Started by ice grillin you, January 17, 2009, 12:36:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyGirl

It looks like no matter what the scenario, south Jersey is going to be rocked again.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Seabiscuit36

Get your groceries now.  Main supplies in my house, booze, weed, chips, breakfast meats, ribs, 4lbs ground beef, and more booze.  Probably having a snow party with my bro in law and his girl, should be fun getting farged up like we're down at the beach except there's 30 inches of snow on the ground.  I'm definitely going 4wd'ing around now
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

rjs246

The proper term is Snow-B-Que, you ignorant bastich.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

MDS

thank god im spending my last 2-3 weeks in philly getting killed by snow. wouldnt have it any other way.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Munson

As long as your first day in Texas is spent getting killed by an illegal for your bag of jew gold, I don't think anyone would have it any other way.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

ice grillin you

Quote from: Seabiscuit36 on February 03, 2010, 10:14:03 PM
Get your groceries now.  Main supplies in my house, booze, weed, chips, breakfast meats, ribs, 4lbs ground beef, and more booze. 

its not going to be that bad...much less than the december storm
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Seabiscuit36

i love getting snowed in, its fun still.  I'm sure once im shoveling all day i'll have a different view
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

ice grillin you

i love snow so much...but i hate getting snowed in...i get cabin fever within the first two hours and then have to go to a bar...theres nothing better than being at a bar in a snowstorm

mussa

yeah because getting hammered at a bar and then having to leave is such a brilliant idea. i love it, the bar is the last place i'd want to be
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

MDS

so what is this going to be, 5 inches? nothing big.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

phattymatty

the news here is saying 16 to 24 inches.

MDS

how about for those of us that arent abandoning our friends and families in philly for another 2 weeks?

mussa

Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

ice grillin you

Quote from: mussa on February 04, 2010, 10:22:46 AM
yeah because getting hammered at a bar and then having to leave is such a brilliant idea. i love it, the bar is the last place i'd want to be

its actually easier driving hammered in the snow...plus theres no chance of being pulled over cause theres never a cop in sight....but i walk to the pub anyway

bars during storms are raucous liver destroying spectacles that eclipse probably any other time you could ever go except maybe the night before thanksgiving

rjs246

IGY is 1000% right about this. Bars during snow storms are the farging tits. Everyone is giddy to get farged up and in good spirits. It's always a blast.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.