igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

rjs246

12 inches and rising here.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Dillen

PhillyPhanInDC

Down here in Fredericksburg we got about 10". I've got a flight out of Richmond at 5:30 Monday morning. Hoping this doesn't farg that up.
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.""  R.I.P George.

Sgt PSN

Quote from: Dillen on January 30, 2010, 05:59:22 PM
Quote from: rjs246 on January 30, 2010, 05:36:47 PM
12 inches and rising here.
Anybody?

sounds like rusty has a couple of dudes over for the evening. 

phillymic2000

I hate, hate when it snows under 2". What fargin waste of time and resources to have have the crew come in to scrape and chip, plus i need my beauty sleep.

Seabiscuit36

the groundhog saw his shadow, he's more accurate than the weather people
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

ice grillin you

i heard today that he is correct at a 47% rate...which is basically a coin flip which is basically what the real weatherman is

i heard another interesting number this weekend as well

of the top 10 biggest snowfalls of all time in wash dc 9 of them began on a saturday
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

ice grillin you

ive been looking all morning at the models for the supposed storm this weekend and they are going haywire

obviously we are a ways out but all signs right now point to the storm trending along the coast and getting really strong...and the big key is that there is a lot of good blocking in the atmosphere which is supposed to continue for at least a couple weeks...blocking is the process that keeps storms from coming to far inland which weakens them

id put the current totals at 2 feet...snow from late friday night through sunday....this is taking the models verbatim and if you do that the duration and amounts would be similar to jan 96 if anyone remembers that storm....in other words a classic nor easter blizzard

Seabiscuit36

damn, guess i should go hit up the liquor store
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Sgt PSN

maybe it's just because i don't live there anymore, but this year seems like it's been pretty heavy on snowfall in comparison to recent years.   

Sgt PSN

Quote from: Seabiscuit36 on February 02, 2010, 11:58:08 AM

you should be doing that anyway. 

Seabiscuit36

Quote from: Sgt PSN on February 02, 2010, 12:34:21 PM
maybe it's just because i don't live there anymore, but this year seems like it's been pretty heavy on snowfall in comparison to recent years.   
global warming

Quote from: Sgt PSN on February 02, 2010, 12:34:46 PM
Quote from: Seabiscuit36 on February 02, 2010, 11:58:08 AM

you should be doing that anyway. 
well, it is Tuesday

mussa

Quote from: Sgt PSN on February 02, 2010, 12:34:21 PM

we've gotten more snow this season than past 3 combined. whatever storm you guys are talking about isn't even being mentioned in PA as far as i can tell
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

ice grillin you

if this one holds true to the models (we are still a long way a way) that will make two 20+ inch snowfalls in one season...id like to know how many times thats ever happened