Random Eagles Information Still Not Worthy of a New Thread

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, March 24, 2011, 11:25:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Don Ho

Quote from: MDS on March 06, 2024, 04:50:14 PMyou cant spell avonte maddox without IR, cut

Probably injured himself while reading the text he'd been cut.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

SD

I'm not totally against trading both ends it just seems a strange move. Alls quiet on the Reddick front but next week mayhem season. Supposedly have interest in Bryce Huff. I'd rather keep Sweat.

MDS

id trust howie on this one...they have a favorable deal for sweat and still want him gone. he was invisible the 2nd half the year. same with reddick. moving to more of a 3-4, getting fangio specific guys, it plays
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

I still think Reddick has a lot left in the tank and will be productive but Sweat as mentioned MIA most of the season. Aloha means Goodbye.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Diomedes

I don't know...Sweat is the guy you send off to another team and he explodes for them.  But if Fangio wants a different style of play/differet guys...then he should get them.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyPhreak54

QB Eagles

SD

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on March 11, 2024, 09:39:13 AMThis Saquon rumor is picking up steam

I think there's real interest in McKinney but Saquan is probably a smoke screen to drive up his price to keep him out of the division or leverage to re-sign swift on a team friendly deal.

I could obviously be wrong and personally I'd love to see Saquan in green. Still one of the most talented backs in the league.

Don Ho

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger