Some Tickets

Started by ice grillin you, August 21, 2014, 08:17:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SD

Quote from: Susquehanna Birder on October 01, 2014, 04:14:19 PM
His (and my) row. You can snuggle!

Are your two still available? My buddy is interested too.

Susquehanna Birder

Yep. Both. Lemme know ASAP because I'm about to put 'em up to the general public.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

where is mine for curalina monday night
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

Quote from: Susquehanna Birder on October 01, 2014, 05:41:31 PM
Yep. Both. Lemme know ASAP because I'm about to put 'em up to the general public.

Just waiting on him to get back to me...I'll let you know ASAP

SD

ice grillin you

me and sus are literally next to each other so the two he has would be three with mine if you or whoever is getting his wanted three

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on October 01, 2014, 08:53:50 PM

I actually may have a single for that game....I gotta check with a friend of mine as to whether he took it or not

SD

If he's in Ill take sus's pair since it doesn't seem he wants to split them up. If he's out I'll take yours.

MDS

Quote from: ice grillin you on October 01, 2014, 08:57:47 PM
Quote from: MDS on October 01, 2014, 08:53:50 PM

I actually may have a single for that game....I gotta check with a friend of mine as to whether he took it or not

come on mikey

you can try to pawn off old milwaukee on me like old times
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

i dont know what was worse me accidentily buying NA beer or you drinking it

MDS

if i remember correctly you said "do you want something to drink."  i said ok. then you handed me a red cup.

it wasnt until the end we noticed you were pouring NA beer in there because that's how northeast philly rolls.

PhillyPhreak54

Hahahah no shtein??

That's funny

Susquehanna Birder

SD

My buddy is out, so I'll take one ticket. I'm assuming you want to sell yours as a pair sus? If so I'll take igys.