CFFFL FINAL ROSTERS

Started by Zanshin, August 14, 2003, 08:08:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: MURP on August 19, 2003, 11:54:36 AM
phillyphreak you also only have 14 players listed

My bad. I forgot to go back and add my 15th round pick.

Indianapolis Defense

Zanshin

Quote from: Reidme on August 19, 2003, 10:06:40 PM
Quote from: Zanshin on August 19, 2003, 01:29:20 PMThe missing player was Johnnie Morton.

LOL, that pretty much sums up the 2002 season for Johnie Boy! Hey, Good Luck with him anyway ....  ;)

Well, it's not like the 15th round was littered with studs....  Besides, I bet Morton manages to outscore fantasy stud LaBrandon Toefield...regardless of Taylor's fragility.  ;)

I feel pretty good about my team, though.

MURP

99% ready to go.   One small problem.  REIDME, for some reason Wesley Walls is not in the Yahoo player data base at all.  If you want, you can draft another TE right now or i can just enter your draft results with 14 players currently.  let me know what you want to do.

Tomahawk

After you get all the teams entered (thank you for putting so much effort into this - I'm sure it's extremely time-consuming & tedious), will there be a waiver period or are the athletes automatically free agents?

If this is a democracy, I vote for waiver period.

RomeyRome

It will have a waiver period then FAs.

But why would you want a waiver period Thawk?  You'd be almost last in order to pick someone up.

Tomahawk

I'm not concerned about my team; however, I am concerned that everybody have a fair shake at attaining players in a misguided & feeble attempt to beat my team.

RomeyRome

Quote from: Tomahawk on August 20, 2003, 03:55:28 PM
I'm not concerned about my team; however, I am concerned that everybody have a fair shake at attaining players in a misguided & feeble attempt to beat my team.

Yep, we are all fighting for second place, you already won so no need for you to set your lineup or do any changes this year or even go over to the yahoo league.  Man you are good. ;)