2011 Point & Laugh at the skins thread

Started by SD, January 12, 2011, 04:37:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sgt PSN

SunMo

do you have people standing by the road to hand you a thimble of water when you get thirsty?
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Gene

Pulitzer me?  I might be able to string a sentence together, but I'll be farged if I know where to put the bold font in the proper place when quoting an article.  :=)

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Munson

I'm assuming I'm paired with GF to balance out my hilarity with GF's unfunny quips?

:crazy
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Sgt PSN

Nah, I just haven't farged with you in a while. 

Diomedes

poor Joel, always getting lumped in with the likes of me
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PoopyfaceMcGee

Returner Brandon Banks was stabbed outside a club last night.

I wonder if it's just a coincidence that bad things seem to happen to these guys at, outside, or on the way home from club-type situations.

QB Eagles

95% of NFL off-the-field incidents happen at a club, on the way back from a club, or within a 5-foot radius of Albert Haynesworth.

phattymatty

haha, there was a bunch of dudes moving furniture into the office building next to me yesterday and when i walked by they asked me what club they should go to. i sent them to the park at fourteenth. same place dude got stabbed. hopefully it was one of them.

ice grillin you

that club is usually filled with suburban daddy bought me a pony for xmas white chicks and slickster persian guys...guess it goes to show that beef can be served for dinner anywhere
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

phattymatty

apparently he got stabbed for making fun of the dude for wearing white after labor day. for real.

rjs246

It's impossible to pin down what the gayest part of that story is.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

phattymatty

albert touched some waitress boobies at the W.

reese125

yeah we get it haynesworth...you want to get released.

its going to happen to regardless, so enough of the news worthy acts. pay this chick off (pretend to), high-five her when she gets to your mansion... and welcome to the eagles.