Week 8 - Cowboys: Ginger Bowl

Started by MDS, October 23, 2020, 12:07:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

General_Failure

I'm just here to see how Fulgham and Hightower continue to develop.

The man. The myth. The legend.

MDS

most important person they can get back for this game is goddert...more so than any o-lineman or even sanders

doug is a travesty calling plays inside in the 5 and without a reliable TE is utterly lost
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

if dak was in dallas would be a lock to win the division but with him out every single nfce game for the rest of the season is a coin flip
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

Despite the shteintiness of the teams...can't wait for this one.

Lane hurt his knee to go along with his ankle but I'd assume he's back with the long lay off. Need to get Seumalo back. And Goedert.

QB Eagles

Cowboys defense is so astronomically bad that the overall team was bad even with Dak.

MDS

Quote from: ice grillin you on October 23, 2020, 12:21:27 AM
if dak was in dallas would be a lock to win the division but with him out every single nfce game for the rest of the season is a coin flip

think this is mostly fair...dallas was a very bad team but dak was playing really well and that alone (with their weapons) would be enough to win this wretched division

even though the eagles lost to them still think wash is a tick below everyone but they beat the eagles and played even with the giants who played even with the eagles and cowboys. so

ice grillin you

if dc could get even a little qb play i might give them a slight edge over everyone but carson as much as we hate him this year is so much better than what they have at that position it evens out

big if but if the eagles could get back and keep back all their players who arent on the season ending IR back they would be the favorite

one of my try my best not to be a hater reasons for the eagles to win was that they have had to so far play balt and pitt and so a break is coming up right?....nope holy shtein is their schedule hard the next six weeks

its all 50/50

QB Eagles

When I watch the Cowboys defense this season it's like watching the Phillies bullpen... if they improve to merely bad instead of historically bad the division is theirs, but they have so far presented zero evidence that any improvement is coming. They gotta fire Nolan and get some crusty old NFL hand like Wade Phillips in there just to be a stabilizing force.

ice grillin you

its literally the worst in nfl history as far as pts allowed...that said i would almost put my life on the eagles not getting over 24 next week

MDS

id put this into must win territory for the eagles

dallas has 5 very winnable games (2 dc, nyg, cin, min). eagles have 2 (nyg, dc).

unless you think dallas to gonna blow one of those or the eagles are stealing one from cleveland/arizona, theyd need to take probably both of these dallas games.

MDS

PhillyPhreak54

Giants knocked out Dak
Washington knocked out Dalton

The Nooch better watch out.

Actually what'll be funny is he will probably come out and have an amazing game.

MDS

still feel like its a toss up game...both teams still stink and both coaches are brain dead

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on October 25, 2020, 05:15:06 PM
still feel like its a toss up game...both teams still stink and both coaches are brain dead

100%

no result will suprise even a little...I lean slightly towards Cowboys just because Dallas looked sooo bad today and seem like they've packed it in for the season so it's a perfect spot for the Eagles to lay an egg but other than that it's a coin flip