Rest Of Baseball - 2016

Started by PhillyPhreak54, February 12, 2016, 06:25:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eagaholic

The bat of Danny Ortiz in Orlando this week. Kind of hope 'lil mouth breather was texting friends how boring it is that ahole dad made him go to the game, and it's really hot.

PhillyPhreak54

lol pretty much

I mean if you're that close you shouldn't be dawdling around in a phone

Watch the game

Eagaholic

I'm no photography expert, but I have to say that's on of the best non-athlete sports pics I've seen.

PhillyPhreak54

It's fantastic

Should be made poster sized and hung on that kids wall so he can see how close he was to eating out of a straw bc of the phone

Sgt PSN

The White Sox asked Adam Laroche not to bring his kid to the clubhouse all the time, so Laroche retired. What a tool.

Rome

Haha... so true.   Dude walks away from 13 million on the table because his bosses told him every day wasn't take your mongoloid offspring to work day.

Good riddance.

Sgt PSN

He actually did them a huge favor, which is easily the best part of the whole thing.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Geowhizzer

hbionic

Quote from: Rome on March 16, 2016, 09:34:01 PM
Haha... so true.   Dude walks away from 13 million on the table because his bosses told him every day wasn't take your mongoloid offspring to work day.

Good riddance.

:-D :-D :-D I just farted, laughing.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

Don Ho

Heidi gets 1 hit of support from his teammates and still wins 3-2.  He pitched well.  King Felix is a friken' beast.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

Ken GiLOLes

Another bomb surrendered

PhillyPhreak54

Pirates PBP "be a good time for Starling's first grand slam"

Two seconds later

Slams