2008 Philadelphia Phillies Season/Playoff Thread (Die Mets Die)

Started by SunMo, March 30, 2008, 09:28:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wingspan

Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

BigEd76

PoopyfaceMcGee

mussa

Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Wingspan

farg that rip off highlight dvd from SI.com

they're going to put out a whole set of the entire series...save your money for that.
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

BigEd76

Geowhizzer

Cerevant

An ad hominem fallacy consists of asserting that someone's argument is wrong and/or he is wrong to argue at all purely because of something discreditable/not-authoritative about the person or those persons cited by him rather than addressing the soundness of the argument itself.

PoopyfaceMcGee

BigEd76

Wingspan

Any Phillies season ticket holder log in to your account NOW...

i just got passes to citizen bank park for the celebration tomorrow. it's a first come first serve thing....
Connection Problems

Rome

MDS

anyone been on broad since last night? is this stuff cleaned up or are they gonna farg it until after the parade?
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Seabiscuit36

More people celebrated last night than the TB Lightning/NJ Devils/TB Bucs parades combined i'd bet

http://sports.yahoo.com/mlb/news?slug=ap-bush-worldseries&prov=ap&type=lgns

Bush congratulates Phils on World Series win

2 hours, 45 minutes ago

Buzz Up
      Print

WASHINGTON (AP)—President Bush has called the president of the Philadelphia Phillies to congratulate the National League team on winning this year's World Series.

White House spokeswoman Dana Perino said that Bush talked to David Montgomery, the Phillies' president, on Thursday morning. She said he "offered his congratulations and said how exciting it must be for him, the team, and for all of the fans."

Perino said that Bush also noted that Phillies manager Charlie Manuel had brought some of the players by the White House last year, and said he was "really impressed" by them. She said Bush asked Montgomery "to give Charlie and the entire organization his best."

Bush once was a part-owner of the Texas Rangers of the American League.
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons