2008 Philadelphia Phillies Season/Playoff Thread (Die Mets Die)

Started by SunMo, March 30, 2008, 09:28:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SD_Eagle5

I tried to find the FastFreddie outlook on the Blanton move but my search came up empty

And I've never been prouder to admit I was wrong

Wingspan

I have a hard time contemplating the fact that in about an hour...i'm leaving work to go witness this in person. Seriously...I am speechless on this. Attending on saturday night was the greatest event I have ever attended...but it could be less than 48 hours in the top spot....To think, I contemplated selling these tickets about a week ago. Hard to believe, Harry...

farg yeah! Go Phils!

Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

Rome

I can't concentrate for crap today.  I have a buttload of work to get done but I just don't have the ability to focus at all.

Rome

@ winger... don't sell them.  I don't care what someone offers you.  Trust me, I was at that game in 1980 and nothing in my life short of seeing my daughter being born comes close.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: SD_Eagle on October 27, 2008, 01:18:56 PM
I tried to find the FastFreddie outlook on the Blanton move but my search came up empty

And I've never been prouder to admit I was wrong

I vividly remember that I thought the move was simply meaningless.  I wasn't angry or happy about it, because I thought the outcome of the season would be a choke job regardless.

Wingspan

No way am I selling them, I am meeting my dad at about 4 at the schmidt statue. .

I was offered up to $2000 for these tickets. No farging way would I sell them. No chance. .
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

Geowhizzer

Have a great time, Wing.  Hopefully you get to witness some history.

I can't believe this may really happen.

Don Ho

Quote from: Seabiscuit36 on October 27, 2008, 10:03:03 AM
Quote from: Geowhizzer on October 27, 2008, 10:02:15 AM
Quote from: Seabiscuit36 on October 27, 2008, 09:18:59 AM
If there is a parade, im sleeping in the streets tuesday night

Like you wouldn't be doing that anyway.
You dont know how hard i have it, i have like 10000 cats outside

You heard, right?  Ryan and I will be sponsoring you at the Honolulu Institute For Human Services when you're here in December.  I heard the cardboard cots are to die for and..............they serve Spam Musubi.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Quote from: PhillyGirl on October 27, 2008, 10:10:51 AM
lmfao...Skip Bayless just said that the Rays would win tonight.

I still hate that guy.

someone tell that asswipe that TO doesn't play for the Phils.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Quote from: Rome on October 27, 2008, 01:27:03 PM
I can't concentrate for crap today.  I have a buttload of work to get done but I just don't have the ability to focus at all.

i'm sitting here trying to get some work done, yeah right.  i'm going nuts.  i'm a nervous wreck. 

think i'll pop in an old episode of Hawaii 5-0 and watch McGarret kick the shtein out of some thug to calm me down.

Munson

Taking the train up to Temple tonight....I hope they farging do this tonight, at home. The home crowd deserves it.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Phanatic

Go Phils. I had goose bumbs last night after Howards first homer. Tonights the night!
This post is brought to you by Alcohol!

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen