2008 Philadelphia Phillies Season/Playoff Thread (Die Mets Die)

Started by SunMo, March 30, 2008, 09:28:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

I've reached the point of total exhaustion, fellas.

Have a good night.

QB Eagles

Quote from: reese125 on October 27, 2008, 12:04:31 AMwhy bother QB

Im shocked nobody made the thread "The Worst IGY Predictions Ever" yet...could have hit a solid 20 pages easy

Not about picking on IGY. Most of the time I like him. Everyone's made bad predictions on here, including me. Before last year I was a habitual Phillies basher. Only reason for posting that July post is how funny it is in light of tonight's game. Blanton shredded an opposing team in the World Series.

mussa

oh man i guess i gotta go to philly tomorrow...i don't know if my liver can handle 4 days of straight drinking...but this is something special!
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

Munson

Like I said...IGY probably as a ton of posts like that in this thread, including the "Rays in 6" post, that are just hilarious hyperbole.

But I guarentee he's not the only one that people here could dig up gems on in this thread.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

BigEd76

McNabb spotted in the hallway behind Leslie and Wheels, wearing full Phillies gear

bowzer

Who is going tomorrow????  I'll be there..  wOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

stalker

I have no tickets but my 14 year old son and I will be near there. Where is the best spot not in the stadium? Will the lots be rocking for the game?
Alert, alert. Look well at the rainbow. The fish will be running very soon.

reese125

stalker

I was looking for the picture I have of him getting kicked out of Hustler Hollywood in New Orleans earlier this year. He snuck in and remained for like 45 minutes. It still a little nebulous how he got away from my son and snuck in. Unfortunately, the picture is not to be found. That's a true story. He was also caught negotiating with a hooker on Bourbon St.

Seriously, does anyone think the lots will be a good place to be during the game.

PhillyPhreak54

Wow.

King on the mound in a clinching game.

Howard finally heated up. Rollins too.

Blanton going yard = stars aligning for Philadelphia.

stalker

I can't stop crying. I may actually need hospitalization if the Phils (I almost said we) win the series.

reese125

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on October 27, 2008, 12:39:25 AM
Wow.

King on the mound in a clinching game.

Howard finally heated up. Rollins too.

Blanton going yard = stars aligning for Philadelphia.

yeah...I mean..if thats not a sign...christ.

I no its never good to celebrate early...but the champagne will be ordered and delivered to the crib at 5pm..farg it

Eagles_Legendz

Quote from: bowzer on October 27, 2008, 12:22:57 AM
Who is going tomorrow????  I'll be there..  wOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I just emptied my bank account but I'll be there.

:evil