2008 Philadelphia Phillies Season/Playoff Thread (Die Mets Die)

Started by SunMo, March 30, 2008, 09:28:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rome

The veteran team isn't doing what it needs to do and this is the result.  Absolutely unreal.

QB Eagles

Upton basically turned an infield single into a solo home run. Horrible job by the Phils to keep him honest.

Seabiscuit36

still should only be 4-2, thats the true joke in all of this
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Rome

Don Ho

why the farg can't the phils get runs like that?  so frustrating.  an incredible game by Moyer and than this shtein.  :boom
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Rome

Don Ho

Quote from: phillymic2000 on October 26, 2008, 12:52:13 AM
for crying out loud, these two idiots are like junior high girls when ever anything good is happening for the rays.

i can't handle them anymore.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

PhillyPhreak54

Here we go O...time to launch again.

Get a goddamn run here. I dont care how; get one. Give it to Lidge.

Rome

I'm telling you, just sync the radio feed with the television.  It's not hard if you have a tivo or dvr with pause feature.

Rome

Werth leads off with a walk.

NOW SCORE A fargING RUN, FAGGGGGGGGGGS.

phillymic2000

PhillyPhreak54

I do not think JP Howell was ready in the 'pen. Maddon came out and they showed a shot of the BP guys yelling like he was not ready to come in. I hope his arm is tighter than a virgin's Hoyda.

Eagles_Legendz

Eagles_Legendz