2008 Philadelphia Phillies Season/Playoff Thread (Die Mets Die)

Started by SunMo, March 30, 2008, 09:28:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

Quote from: paco on October 16, 2008, 01:06:28 PM
Quote from: FastFreddie on October 16, 2008, 01:00:05 PM
The bandwagon is getting full now.

That better not have been at me.  We have already had the discussion how my 2 team allegance has been narrowed down to one (back in 04 or 05).

you and both met fans can go to effin hell

two teams...bwahahaha
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

mussa

matt stairs apparently likes guys hammering his ass

oh did i mention mitch "wild thing" williams was right next to me last night at chickie and petes
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

paco

Quote from: ice grillin you on October 16, 2008, 02:24:19 PM
Quote from: paco on October 16, 2008, 01:06:28 PM
Quote from: FastFreddie on October 16, 2008, 01:00:05 PM
The bandwagon is getting full now.

That better not have been at me.  We have already had the discussion how my 2 team allegance has been narrowed down to one (back in 04 or 05).

you and both met fans can go to effin hell

two teams...bwahahaha

I rooted for the phillies from day one.
Then as a young kid I became a big fan of the Bash bro's and Rickey, so I rooted for the As as well.
Then as a young adult, I realized that Oakland was ground zero for the steriod era, so I cant root for them anymore.

But why am I explaining myself to you?  You're an eagles sesaon ticket holder who wears taterskins footsie pajamas.
I'm not from Philly but some say I'm blunt.

phattymatty

translation = the phillies sucked for a while so i picked a new team, now they're good so i like them again. 

Wingspan

I was an A's fan for a while when I was a kid, and I still follow them peripherally. But I was a fan because my grandfather was an A's fan stemming back when they were the Philadelphia A's.
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

paco

Read into it however you want.  I know plenty of sixers fans that rooted for the bulls because they loved Jordan. 

PhillyPhanInDC

Quote from: paco on October 16, 2008, 03:27:29 PM
Read into it however you want.  I know plenty of sixers fans that rooted for the bulls because they loved Jordan. 

Dogs run in packs.
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.""  R.I.P George.

mussa

paco's not a true fan, not a true fan, not a true phan! pointing laughing...pointing laughing...
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

PoopyfaceMcGee

Hilariously, he could have avoided this embarrassment if he realized I wasn't talking about him in the first place.

Munson

Quote from: ice grillin you on October 16, 2008, 08:55:16 AM
Quote from: Munson on October 16, 2008, 05:23:08 AM
Quote from: Don Ho on October 16, 2008, 05:00:50 AM
Molotov cocktails for all of us!

Seriously. After seeing the reaction tonight, I have no doubt in my mind that Philadelphia will burn to the ground if they win the World Series.

what are you talking about...other than one bottle throwing incident was there a single negative thing you could say about the celebrations last night that would lead you to believe the city will burn down if they win the world series

I didn't say anything negative.
I just know that the city is going to go insane if they win.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Wingspan

I put the over under on police cruisers set on fire at 15.5

And at least 6 phillies fans dead.
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

Munson

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

paco

Quote from: FastFreddie on October 16, 2008, 03:41:40 PM
Hilariously, he could have avoided this embarrassment if he realized I wasn't talking about him in the first place.

Its difficult cuz your always on my nuts, stalker.

BTW, let me know if you got that thing I sent.

Rome

phattymatty