2008 Philadelphia Phillies Season/Playoff Thread (Die Mets Die)

Started by SunMo, March 30, 2008, 09:28:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rome

I'll watch both.  I'll have the Eagles on the big screen and the chokers on a television right next to it.

QB Eagles

Hopefully they will be the Phillies once again tomorrow, tonight they were the farging bums.

PhillyPhreak54

Tonight they were tighter than MDS' vagina.

They came out grinding the bat handles down to dust. If they cannot rough Jeff Suppan up tomorrow I may kill someone.

Don Ho

See ya'll on Tuesday.  That was just farging pathetic today.   I just had a bad feeling going into today.  Everyone just way to confident.  How can anyone be confident with this bullpen and the offense scoring in 3 out of 27 innings.  not good, not good at all.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Rome

So I heard the Phillies were like playing or something.

MDS

victorino 2nd, werth 6th, dobbs 7th today.

and so it continues.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Seabiscuit36

i hate the phillies, they have to ruin my day watching the birds beat the racists, and there is a good chance one or both teams will lose
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

PoopyfaceMcGee

I just need one of the two to win.  That's not too much to ask.

PhillyPhanInDC

Quote from: FastFreddie on October 05, 2008, 11:45:19 AM
That's not too much to ask.

This is most likely not a true statement. I've got a bad feeling about both teams today.
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.""  R.I.P George.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Don Ho

when is someone going to start the "Available Catchers This Off Season" thread?  watching Ruiz bat makes my eyes bleed.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Don Ho

is this same icehole behind the plate?  terrible calls so far.

Don Ho