2008 Philadelphia Phillies Season/Playoff Thread (Die Mets Die)

Started by SunMo, March 30, 2008, 09:28:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PoopyfaceMcGee

Yes, that indeed was the score when Chase was at the plate with runners on 2nd and 3rd.

It is still the score, I believe.

Rome

Kendrick really needs to go at this point.

Oh, and I saw an actual championship game tonight - the Daytona Cubs won the FSL title.  It took me 28 years but I finally saw another team win a title in person.  Yay me.

PhillyPhreak54

Slackers.

2.5 out and 3 in the loss column.

Hopefully Milwaukee keeps on choking.

BigEd76

ice grillin you

the offense is fine and so is pat burrell

where the farg is beane
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

BigEd76

yay....3 outs away from losing 2 out of 3 at home to the Marlins and falling further back

PhillyPhreak54

Goddamn bullpen.

6-3 Fishies.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

ice grillin you

same old phillies...they really did need the biggest collapse in baseball history to even make the playoffs once in the last 15 years....farging dogs...lets go sixers

PhillyPhreak54

Helms gets another one in.

7-3.

This is sick to watch. Although the Marlins are the worst team to play now because they can hit well.

farging loser ass phils.

Wingspan

Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Wingspan

I wont call it dead yet. But if they don't sweep the brewers it pretty much is.

Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

ice grillin you

durbin was a great acquisition....chuckles burned him out...otherwise hes been money all year

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: ice grillin you on September 10, 2008, 06:56:03 PM
durbin was a great acquisition....chuckles burned him out...otherwise hes been money all year

This excuse for Durbin is getting old. He didn't looked burned out when he got a DP right after the hit. He just has to pitch better.

MDS

hes not that good. its on gillick for not getting a better rhp and on him for not getting a lhp until late so jc is now cooked.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.