2008 Philadelphia Phillies Season/Playoff Thread (Die Mets Die)

Started by SunMo, March 30, 2008, 09:28:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigEd76

brooms  :yay

Myers/Hamels/Moyer vs former 76er Mark Hendrickson, Ricky Nolasco and Andrew Miller this weekend

PoopyfaceMcGee

Eaton finally gets a win.  Nice to see.

He's actually pitched well enough to have 3-4 by now at least.  That said, he's probably just catching up with last year, when he might have deserved 2-3 all year.

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Juan Samuel, Von Hayes, Kevin Gross, John Felske - Good times.

phattymatty

Sgt PSN

Quote from: phattymatty on May 29, 2008, 02:38:42 PM
Quote from: FastFreddie on May 29, 2008, 02:25:17 PM
Juan Samuel, Von Hayes, Kevin Gross

i have all of their starting lineup figures.

I don't have Kevin Gross, but I do have Hayes and Sammy along wtih Shane Rawley, Bedrock and 2 Schmitty's.  I think I might have one more but can't remember who. 

Wingspan

Quick trivia...who was Von Hayes traded away for? (when he left the phils)

Hint: He's with the team now.
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

Rome

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Wingspan

Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

Rome

I was at the 26-7 game that Hayes hit two dingers in the first inning.

BigEd76

QB Eagles

Those first three commercials are creepy. The three fans look and sound like they were being filmed in peep show jerkoff booths.

BigEd76

How about that healthy lunch for the kids

hot dog
potato chips
soft pretzel
ice cream
candy bar
Tastykakes
Coke

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen