The YouTube Thread

Started by PhillyPhreak54, June 28, 2006, 01:18:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

mussa

Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

Seabiscuit36

the ones at 2:22 and 4:30 is the same group of tards.  I understand the adrenaline factor, but what they are jumping is straight up retarded. 

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

mussa

Quote from: Seabiscuit36 on February 05, 2008, 02:35:25 PM
the ones at 2:22 and 4:30 is the same group of tards.  I understand the adrenaline factor, but what they are jumping is straight up retarded. 

im assuming thats when the first guy flys off the right side of the styrofoam pit and lands on the tractor

then later some icehole tries to launch his sport bike into the pit and over shoots it onto the ground

both of those guys should be dead...what the hell was the guy on the sport bike thinking???
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

mussa

Diomedes

Quote from: mussa on February 05, 2008, 06:02:19 PM
Quote from: Seabiscuit36 on February 05, 2008, 02:35:25 PM

im assuming thats when the first guy flys off the right side of the styrofoam pit and lands on the tractor

then later some icehole tries to launch his sport bike into the pit and over shoots it onto the ground

both of those guys should be dead...what the hell was the guy on the sport bike thinking???

that's Travis Pastrana's house.  I know guys who play there..they're real life Jackass. 
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Feva

"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

PhillyGirl

Saw this commercial on TV today...got a little laugh out of it, thought I'd share

http://youtube.com/watch?v=jDkKckyHGKg
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

reese125

Dillen

Quote from: PhillyGirl on February 07, 2008, 01:29:00 PM
Saw this commercial on TV today...got a little laugh out of it, thought I'd share

http://youtube.com/watch?v=jDkKckyHGKg
Straight face entire time

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

PhillyGirl

Men are farging retarded.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen