The YouTube Thread

Started by PhillyPhreak54, June 28, 2006, 01:18:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Feva

"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

Quasimoto

MURP

Quote from: Diomedes on May 17, 2007, 04:56:20 PM
I'm watching a few other vids of him now, because I never heard of him before.  I have a new fave.

he is on Opie and Anthony quite often when Jimmy Norton isnt around.  He is funny as farg. 

Father Demon

The drawback to marital longevity is your wife always knows when you're really interested in her and when you're just trying to bury it.

SunMo

FF likes boys
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Is it the same toll booth accident referenced a mere 6 posts earlier on the same page?

SunMo

do you think i care if it is?

PoopyfaceMcGee

It keeps you up nights.  Like whether Munson had 17 or 18 shots of IGY's urine last weekend.

Rome

Diomedes

I think we need to send lawyers into the sewers to get affidavits from all the fertilized eggs that get washed out in the blood.  Mass manslaughter daily.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

hbionic

I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

hbionic

I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

SunMo

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons