The YouTube Thread

Started by PhillyPhreak54, June 28, 2006, 01:18:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

phattymatty

they kept showing that on teasers for the news yesterday and i couldn't stop laughing.  that little jerk kid got wrecked.

phillymic2000

What a scum bag, I would press every charge available aginst him, I also would have at least gone after him if I was the other dad. And he is a coach :o

Diomedes

Quote from: phillymic2000 on February 15, 2007, 03:53:00 PM
What a scum bag, I would press every charge available aginst him, I also would have at least gone after him if I was the other dad. And he is a coach

Sure you would have...you're such a bad ass!
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

phillymic2000

I never said I would have kicked his butt, I just said at least I would have gone after him, your telling me that if some adult threw your kid you would have done nothing? Come on man I know you hate kids but at least you gotta confront him, not just video tape it and let him walk.

Diomedes

I think I'd probably avoid the conflict with the enraged icehole and rush to my child, who is probably scared, etc.  But that's because I'm a Hoyda, unlike big bad dudes like you who are so tough and all that you'd go all Romanowski on the guy..

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

phattymatty

Quote from: phillymic2000 on February 15, 2007, 03:53:00 PM
What a scum bag, I would press every charge available aginst him, I also would have at least gone after him if I was the other dad. And he is a coach :o

the only reason i can think of as to why the kid's dad didn't go after him is because he was the one holding the camera.  maybe he wanted to make sure he got it all on tape for when he sues his ass.

SunMo

QuoteI think I'd probably avoid the conflict with the enraged icehole and rush to my child, who is probably scared, etc.  But that's because I'm a Hoyda, unlike big bad dudes like you who are so tough and all that you'd go all Romanowski on the guy..

it doesn't matter anyway, because it's not like you're even going to have kids to defend
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Diomedes

who knows...maybe I'll fail in life and make a few?

SD_Eagle5

If I were the Dad I would have thrown the other kid like his Dad threw my kid. Justice served.

SunMo

Quote from: Diomedes on February 15, 2007, 04:19:16 PM
who knows...maybe I'll fail in life

moving from NYC to Baltimore = already failed
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

ice grillin you

forget my seed

if thats even my boys kid dook is gettin jumped before he gets off the mat
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

ice grillin you

moving from NYC to Baltimore = already failed
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Diomedes

then I guess it's time to start breeding

Feva

Quote from: ice grillin you on February 15, 2007, 04:22:56 PM
forget my seed

if thats even my boys kid dook is gettin jumped before he gets off the mat

Yep.  That camera would be going right upside ol' boy's skull.
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

Sgt PSN

Quote from: mussa on February 15, 2007, 12:10:00 PM
Iron Mike Tyson:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f6cFxWgLqHA

:-D

"I usually don't do interviews with women I haven't fornicated with.  So you should stop talking now...........unless you wanna...."

:-D :-D :-D