The YouTube Thread

Started by PhillyPhreak54, June 28, 2006, 01:18:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rome

Quote from: FFatPatt on January 22, 2007, 04:07:30 PM
Is calling a guy a man-whore really an insult necessarily?

It is if some funhole is cock-blocking you with it.

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

phillymic2000

PoopyfaceMcGee

BigEd posted it already.  Really.

But I admittedly watched it again after you posted it.  Really.  So, I'm the biggest sucker of all.

Feva

"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

PoopyfaceMcGee

I sent Mike my resume to be his official weed carrier.

My qualifications are that I'm white and currently have a spotless criminal record.

I expect a call any second now.

Diomedes

Quote from: FFatPatt on January 24, 2007, 10:53:22 PM...I'm white and currently have a spotless criminal record.

Well, we have that it common.  Yay for commonality.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

BigEd76

Feva

That was funny as hell.

I gotta get me one of those slapping machines.
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PoopyfaceMcGee

MURP

MDS

Quote from: MURP on January 26, 2007, 02:00:12 PM
Quote from: BigEd76 on January 25, 2007, 12:28:00 AM
Japanese game show in a library

how the hell did they not get kicked out?  :-D

that was great

it was obviously staged, but the stunts were still really funny.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

4and26

Help me out....

Can't find on this board or on YouTube the Michael Irvin injury but I know it's out there...

Help a true fan   ;D

Diomedes

Use the search function.  It was posted here recently.