The YouTube Thread

Started by PhillyPhreak54, June 28, 2006, 01:18:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Feva

Quote from: Jerome99RIP on August 26, 2006, 12:48:38 PM

Weapon X

Unimpressed.  Shon Taylur could have done all that in one series!!111!!!1@!32#!
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

Sgt PSN

Sgt PSN

Quote from: BigEd76 on August 25, 2006, 12:36:55 PM
1994 news clip on some new computer thing called the "internet"

I couldn't help but laugh when that one guy said that everyone is nice to each other on the internet and that you can share ideas or opinions without being chastized for them.  :-D

And look how far we've come with smilies too.  :-]

Sgt PSN

Not youtube and it's a couple years old, but still funny. 

Blonde Star

Father Demon

Talking to yourself again, Sassy?
The drawback to marital longevity is your wife always knows when you're really interested in her and when you're just trying to bury it.

Sgt PSN

Who said that?  I could have sworn I was the only one in here. 

Sgt PSN

PoopyfaceMcGee

Diomedes

That's wonderful.  Well done!!
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Father Demon

The drawback to marital longevity is your wife always knows when you're really interested in her and when you're just trying to bury it.

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

The BIGSTUD

For those of you who never saw Da Ali G show, check out this clip. One of my favorite episodes.

Man that show is so damn funny.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=48TR0vUPQCs
Calling it right on the $ since day one.
Just pointing laughing, and living it up while watching the Miami Heat stink it up.

Father Demon

Feva

"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

rjs246

Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.