Political Hippo Circle Jerk - America, farg YEAH!

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, December 11, 2006, 01:30:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SD

Quote from: Munson on January 13, 2021, 05:50:56 PM
SD's boy Fitzpatrick didn't vote to impeach. Hoyda.

Everyone Republican in our area thinks he's a RINO

MDS

fitz isnt up for reelection until november 2022...nobody is going to remember this then

he did much much better in 2020 than 2018 and can run on being a check on biden. he has zero to worry about. this was all about keeping the maga idiots in his corner
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

The crazy QAnon kook from Georgia said she's going to draft articles of impeachment against Biden on 1/21.

Her and Boebert need to be thrown out. Along with the others who voted to decertify the election.

Pelosi is making a rule that people who bypass security like last night will be fined $5k the first time and $10k the second time

PhillyPhreak54

General_Failure

"Sure, he has a 40 year history of ripping people off, but I never thought he'd rip me off!"

The man. The myth. The legend.

Eagaholic

PhillyPhreak54

What's up Chester

https://twitter.com/georgesolis/status/1349765781014327298 21

And the shteinbag walking inside with the confederate flag is from Delaware

SD

FBI stuff coming out is scary. They now have more troops at the Capitol than they do in Iraq and Afghanistan combined. The big worry is the militias know they're securing the capital buildings so they're going to switch to secondary targets. IED's are their biggest worry.

ice grillin you

I can't get enough of these clowns....this is so good...

QuoteThe FBI says Kevin Lyons was "evasive" at first about being inside the Capitol. Then, when agents showed him an Instagram pic he'd taken & posted of Nancy Pelosi's office, he caved.
"Wow, you're pretty good," he said. "That was only up for an hour."
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: Dre Day on January 14, 2021, 07:08:27 PM
FBI stuff coming out is scary. They now have more troops at the Capitol than they do in Iraq and Afghanistan combined. The big worry is the militias know they're securing the capital buildings so they're going to switch to secondary targets. IED's are their biggest worry.

Yeah I was just watching the news and head the national guard troop count.

Some shtein is going to kick off. Hopefully no one is injured or killed and these ropes continue to out themselves so they're caught.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: ice grillin you on January 14, 2021, 07:22:17 PM
I can't get enough of these clowns....this is so good...

QuoteThe FBI says Kevin Lyons was "evasive" at first about being inside the Capitol. Then, when agents showed him an Instagram pic he'd taken & posted of Nancy Pelosi's office, he caved.
"Wow, you're pretty good," he said. "That was only up for an hour."

Same. The continuous reports of them being tracked down makes me laugh. fargin morons.

Now we need to punish out the cops who were in on it and the Congress members who led the tours of the hillbillies on the 5th.

MDS

i love how all of these idiots have myriad people in their life who cannot wait to snitch on them to the fbi

incessant maga trolling on facebook has repercussions it turns out
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Yep ex wives, family and friends are calling in on them and it's glorious.

This is what I was talking about before...

https://twitter.com/nprinskeep/status/1349580607584673793 21

Rome

I have to admit I laughed out loud when I saw the dumb ass getting shot in the neck after being repeatedly told she was... wait for it... GOING TO BE SHOT if she didn't back off.

It's too bad the cops didn't just go ahead and unload on the first fargers who breached the building. 

I guarantee that mistake won't be repeated.  So by all means Jethro & Cody & Hunter... please, farg around and find out what happens now.

ice grillin you

I watched the night stalker doc on Netflix last night and po po said during the height of it so many of the calls into their tip lines were scorned women saying their ex's were the farging night stalker

so imagine if your ex actually knows you are guilty
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous