Random Eagles Information Still Not Worthy of a New Thread

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, March 24, 2011, 11:25:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

eagles signed eric wilson who was sheil kapadia's number 83 available free agent in his top 150....

83. Eric Wilson, LB, Minnesota Vikings (27)

If teams are looking for an ascending three-down linebacker who could be ready for an expanded role, Wilson could fit the bill. He was a full-time starter for the first time last year and performed well. Wilson ranked 13th with 121 tackles. He had three sacks, eight tackles for loss, eight passes defended (tied for third among linebackers) and three interceptions (tied for first). Wilson's production likely earned him a starting opportunity elsewhere.
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

MDS

the shiel write up is nice and all but how good could this dude be if its available a month into free agency
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on April 07, 2021, 10:20:31 PM
did number 82 sign

Ironically signed with Minnesota.....

82. Xavier Woods, S, Dallas Cowboys (26)

He started 48 games in four seasons for the Cowboys. Woods has typically been a free safety, but he played more than 150 snaps in the box and at slot corner too last season. Woods will be an option for teams that don't want to spend at the top of the market but need a starting-caliber safety.

ice grillin you

hes a good scout team qb for if they play the falcons in the NFCC

SD

Wilson's a good grab for a team competing...they drafted Davion Taylor in the 3rd last season as a 2 year project...I'd rather see him thrown into the fire.

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

ice grillin you

SD

Rome