Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Omar and Brother Mouzone in the alley....fantastic scene

Dillen

worryin bout you be like wonderin if the sun gonna come up

SD

Well get on with it mother....

Tomahawk

Just started season 2...this show is great; 2nd best crime drama to the original Law & Order

ice grillin you

it makes me sick when slim goes to marlo's crew
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

you cant listen to carcetti's soliliqy without hearing it in david simons voice

MDS

the frank sobotka sign during the s3 ending montage....god damnit

tv will never be better. it cant.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on December 29, 2014, 12:02:48 AM
the frank sobotka sign during the s3 ending montage....god damnit

tv will never be better. it cant.

god i love the ending and how they have bubs with his kid protégé cued up saying how rough it is out there leading into s4 which is all about how hard it is as a kid to have to grow up in that environment....just absolute brilliance how everything is connected

MDS

theres a million examples of that....the show is so farging rich

kenard saying "i want to be omar" in s3 when the kids are re-creating the shootout
the girl in s3 who buys drugs in hampsterdram....then is tricking in s4....then is in NA in s5
the judge saying "i can see you wearing the robe someday" to ronnie in s1
clay davis rainmaking stringer....then it being something he mentions in passing to lester in s5

ALL THE PIECES MATTER

ice grillin you

those things are cool like being able to use the same actor in a bit role again thru seasons but I like the theme connections like the one I just mentioned more

Sgt PSN

Quote from: MDS on December 29, 2014, 12:21:21 AM
theres a million examples of that....the show is so farging rich

kenard saying "i want to be omar" in s3 when the kids are re-creating the shootout
the girl in s3 who buys drugs in hampsterdram....then is tricking in s4....then is in NA in s5
the judge saying "i can see you wearing the robe someday" to ronnie in s1
clay davis rainmaking stringer....then it being something he mentions in passing to lester in s5

ALL THE PIECES MATTER

My favorite is Mcnulty saying near the beginning of S1 E1 how he'd hate to be on boat duty. Then he ends up on boat duty in S2. I didn't remember him saying that the 1st time I watched....its such a throw away line that had no meaning at the time. 2nd time I watched and I heard him say it I started laughing.

smeags

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on December 28, 2014, 10:05:32 PM
Omar and Brother Mouzone in the alley....fantastic scene

"you just be ready bowtie"

If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

PhillyPhreak54

@MarlonBrandan: The dude with the Kufi on his head that gave Omar a shiv for protection is the real Omar Little...Donnie Andrews. #TheWireHD