The Wire

Started by ice grillin you, May 01, 2007, 02:39:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diomedes

we just had one here a week or so ago, table cloth, photo in paper, etc.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

MDS

Quote from: ice grillin you on July 17, 2010, 01:42:39 PM
every drug/weapon bust photo op ever taken

IM TRYING TO TALK ABOUT THE GREATNESS OF THE WIRE HERE
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

End of season 3 when Avon gets busted?

Did I win?

Diomedes

Quote from: KDS on July 17, 2010, 01:53:28 PMIM TRYING TO TALK ABOUT THE GREATNESS OF THE WIRE HERE

sad little man be quiet
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Sgt PSN

What's "The Wire?"

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

PoopyfaceMcGee

Starts on DirecTV tonight in HD uncut and without commercial interruption?  Is there enough room on the bandwagon?

ice grillin you

you can sit on the lil guys lap
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SD

Season 4 is on Comcast ondemand. I couldn't sleep the other night so I watched the first episode, now I'm hooked back in. Greatest show ever. The more I watch it the more I appreciate the greatness of Lester Freeman.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: ice grillin you on July 18, 2010, 07:31:05 PM

I would crush him to death.  Is that OK with you?

ice grillin you

its all in the game

PhillyPhreak54

Time to start watching again. I'm checkin in out on DTV 101....I'm excited for my second time through.

ice grillin you

Quote from: hunt on May 01, 2007, 03:44:05 PM
"when i was your age, we used to fight with our fists...not with guns...blah, blah, blah."
i've seen that scene a million times in a million different tv shows and movies.  it's boring, it's played out, & it's crap.

MDS

Quote from: FastFreddie on July 18, 2010, 07:39:42 PM
Quote from: ice grillin you on July 18, 2010, 07:31:05 PM

I would crush him to death.  Is that OK with you?

theres no way youre fat

you are a lot of terrible things, and a lot of confusingly good things, but fat you are not.

gay-yes.
stupid-yes.
creepy-most def.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Hooked again.

You guys were spot on about catching the little shtein the second time around. Now that I can look deeper into the show knowing what went down already and find the intricate things.

GOAT.