The Wire

Started by ice grillin you, May 01, 2007, 02:39:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seabiscuit36

I'm waiting until its  out, more fun that way.  And is this in HD this year?  It had never been before?
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

phattymatty

yeah i have no desire to watch any of them online.  i will watch them a week early on ondemand, but i wanna space it out and make it last longer. 

SD_Eagle5

Quote from: Seabiscuit36 on January 03, 2008, 09:10:20 AM
I'm waiting until its  out, more fun that way.  And is this in HD this year?  It had never been before?

Same and I'm pretty sure it's not in HD this year. It's definitely not ondemand in HD

ice grillin you

Quote from: phattymatty on January 03, 2008, 09:55:31 AM
yeah i have no desire to watch any of them online.  i will watch them a week early on ondemand, but i wanna space it out and make it last longer. 

yep...that and i like to watch every episode twice (at least)...once on demand and then the first run on regular hbo...that way to i feel like im enjoying the event with lots of people who havent seen it...makes it feel different somehow...plus why woudl you weatch it on computer when you can watch it on a big screen tv...btw its not in hd sb

what i wont do is utter a single word about any episode until the sunday nite hbo telecast...just in case someone doesnt have ondemand or chooses not to watch it on there

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

calm down, dookie. i didnt spoil anything. saying they were good and "things happen" isnt really much.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SunMo

you Romes are farging ridiculous about this show...everybody calm the farg down
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

phattymatty

it's not as cool as online video games but it's still pretty cool.

Seabiscuit36

Quote from: SunMo on January 03, 2008, 01:03:48 PM
Omar would totally pwn you in COD4
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

SunMo

is it as cool as swinging a joystick and pretending to play tennis?
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

SD_Eagle5

Quote from: Seabiscuit36 on January 03, 2008, 01:08:00 PM
Quote from: SunMo on January 03, 2008, 01:03:48 PM
Omar would totally pwn you in COD4

Mans gotta have a code

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on January 03, 2008, 12:58:45 PM
calm down, dookie. i didnt spoil anything. saying they were good and "things happen" isnt really much.

i dont need to know that the "ending is sick"...i dont need to know anything about it...how bout in the future you just zip it until sunday at 10

Wingspan

Quote from: phattymatty on January 03, 2008, 09:55:31 AM

I think about baseball while watching it.
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

MDS

Quote from: ice grillin you on January 03, 2008, 01:21:26 PM

i dont need to know that the "ending is sick"...i dont need to know anything about it...how bout in the future you just zip it until sunday at 10

then you are taking a television show entirely too seriously. and thats coming from me. so long as i dont say "such and such happens," it really doesnt matter. the ending is sick could be interpreted 1000 different ways.

apparently the leaks got shut down, so i guess ill be watching it the rest of the episodes in real time with  you mongoloids. 
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on January 03, 2008, 01:24:48 PM
Quote from: ice grillin you on January 03, 2008, 01:21:26 PM

then you are taking a television show entirely too seriously.

theres no question i do....and feel free to rip me for it...just dont talk about what youve seen before ive seen it

MDS

alright, whatever you say, chief. but for the next 2 weeks i have ammo to kill your little wire boner, so you best not mess with the king.