The Wire

Started by ice grillin you, May 01, 2007, 02:39:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Rome

Diomedes

answer my question if you want me to click the link bitch
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Rome

I didn't notice any, Dio.

Although to be fair even if there were spoilers I'd probably say there aren't just to be an icehole.

Diomedes

in that case I'll skip the heart wrenching tear jerker

SD_Eagle5

Quote from: Diomedes on September 03, 2007, 09:30:08 AM
spoilers?

None that I saw. Sucks its coming to an end just when I started to become a fan.

ice grillin you

if there were spoilers i would have noted it bitch
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Diomedes

forgive me if I don't count on you for anything

ice grillin you

fair enough

and i forgive you for ignoring the 100 times in this thread that ive warned people about spoilers

deal?

Diomedes

well I read it now and i wept like a vigy

MDS

yea that is a tough article. what a great farging show.

it said that season 5 begins in early jan, but the peoples before said it was early feb. so who knows.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

she gave an exact date...jan 6...as opposed to "early january"...and since she was on set for that last taping im sure she got the date direct from simon or one of the directors....i suppose hbo could push it back tho

MDS

jan 6 makes more sense. itll air through the football playoffs, superbowl, grammys and oscars. its essentially a burnoff of a show they never gave a shtein about.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

I bought season 1...haven't started watching it yet.

Diomedes

you're in for a real treat.