The Wire

Started by ice grillin you, May 01, 2007, 02:39:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

All 4 are connected to the major gang story lines in one way or another. That's all I'll say.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

its basically a year in the life of four "random" kids growing up on the meanstreets of inner city usa...and how their enviroment effects them in very different ways...its utter brilliance and not a stretch at all to say the single best season of any show ever
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SD_Eagle5

Now you guys know what to get me for Christmas

ice grillin you

mds doesnt celebrate that heathen holiday

SD_Eagle5

Hanakkuh present from him Kwanza from you

ice grillin you

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Wingspan

I laughed a little.
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

SD_Eagle5

This Hamsterdam shtein is great. WMD

Just finished the episode where Stringer tells Avon he had D killed. - one of the best up to this point. Not that season 2 with the Greek/Sobotka angle was bad but season 3 gets back to what made season 1 so great.

phattymatty

now that you know the wire characters you're going to start noticing them in every drama tv show or movie for the rest of your life.  they are everywhere.  commissioner rawls is in a ton of shtein, and omar is popping up other places too.

MDS

now:
daniels is on lost
colvin is on prison break

SD_Eagle5

Quote from: MDS on August 22, 2007, 02:04:18 PM
now:
daniels is on lost

He is?

Ha at Rawls being a polesmoker

MDS

Yea he's playing some "intimidating corporate-recruiter."

The Rawls thing was terrific how they just dropped that. John Doman is really quite good in that role.

phattymatty

how do i not remember this.

MDS

because you creamed your pants at the very thought of a seemingly regular guy being a fag, which almost triggered some kind of memory loss due to your years of sucking dick?