The Wire

Started by ice grillin you, May 01, 2007, 02:39:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zanshin

Sgt PSN

hunt

still plowing through season 2.  method man is kinda annoying...i could do w/o him.  ziggy just shot that warehouse dude, so i'm guessing things really pick up from here.

and when do i get to see michael scott's gf get nekkid  ???
lemonade was a popular drink and it still is

SD

Quote from: hunt on September 24, 2015, 08:15:13 AM
still plowing through season 2.  method man is kinda annoying...i could do w/o him.  ziggy just shot that warehouse dude, so i'm guessing things really pick up from here.

and when do i get to see michael scott's gf get nekkid  ???

A lot of characters in the Wire like Cheese are there to illicit that response from the viewers. Just an FYI he gets more annoying as the seasons go on. But there's a decent pay off with his character at the end of the series.

hunt

i meant annoying because it's method man playing him.  i've seen him play that same role in a million things so it's old for me.  :boo

and "seasons?  i was hoping he'd only be around a few eps.  :-[

ice grillin you

i love his character but i agree the casting was not the best choice...especially for a show that was known for casting almost completly unknowns....

but hes really only in s5...maybe only a couple of eps each in 2-4
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

hunt

yeah, meth isn't a show ruiner for me...just distracting.

MDS

i figured all the black people would be tough enough for you to overcome
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

hunt

well, you're an idiot, so......... 

smeags

Quote from: hunt on September 24, 2015, 09:47:09 AM
well, you're an idiot, so.........

he's a white jewish kid from the suburbs who race baits on the internet. im sure he's not a bigot in real life.
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

SD

Quote from: hunt on September 24, 2015, 08:59:56 AM
i meant annoying because it's method man playing him.  i've seen him play that same role in a million things so it's old for me.  :boo

and "seasons?  i was hoping he'd only be around a few eps.  :-[

Lucky for me I guess because I haven't seen him in anything else and wasn't aware he had so many acting roles until I looked up his imbd page.

MDS

he was in this horrible adam sandler movie called the cobbler

essentially adam sandler cobbles peoples shoes, puts them on, and turns into them

when he does it to method man, he gets the confidence to be a criminal.

later in the movie he almost rapes a chick

then he kills someone (possibly method man, i cant remember) as a trans person with a giant heel.

actually on second thought this movie was amazing
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

You deserve to be forever mocked for having watched that movie assuming you didn't make the plot up

ice grillin you

how high is the shtein

plus he was in wu tang for a billion years before he acted...thats probably what hunt is referring to
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

i watched every episode of entourage and ballers...my patience level for impossibly bad movies/tv is insanely high. i actually enjoy it.