Fanduel Thread

Started by SunMo, October 08, 2013, 08:51:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

I have a shtein ton of lineups going tomorrow...I got bored and started tinkering.

I am heavy on Brady, Gronk, Edelman, Seahawks D, Leveon Bell and Antonio Brown

For the contrarian lineups....I went with Carr and Cooper stack and also some Bortles and Robinson

Munson

I've got one lineup stacked with Brady, Lewis, Edelman, and Chandler.

Put Gronk in my other line up because what the farg.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Munson

Looks like the wrong day to stack Brady. Especially since his two touchdown passes weren't to any of his top 3 options.

Chandler did just have a catch and got tackled at the 1. Ugh. Blount takes it in.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

SD

I'm up big money right now, don't want to jinx myself too much. But I'm looking good. Don't know if any of you are familiar with Kay Adams, but she's this smoking hot fantasy guru. She runs a FD league. I'm winning that shtein right now.

https://www.fanduel.com/games/13067/contests/13067-15245814/entries/225718924/scoring

PhillyPhreak54

Hope you cash! How big is big? Four figures?

I'm up $12 whole bucks

SD

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on September 27, 2015, 06:07:31 PM
Hope you cash! How big is big? Four figures?

I'm up $12 whole bucks

Was about an hour ago, not so much right now. Still looking good though.

SunMo

spent $21 to enter 6 contests and came up 0-6.  still up for the season though
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

SD

At one point I was winning $1500, then $750, then $600, then $350, now I'm winning $230. We'll see how I make out after tonight but I only spent $10 this week.

PhillyPhreak54

PhillyPhreak54

SD

Not much longer till dfs is regulated like gambling. It's a multi billion dollar industry I'm surprised it hasn't already.

ice grillin you

daily fantasy sports is fraudulent?

who knew
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

ESPN is backing off on ads and the incessant pimping

So this micehole who insider traded to win the $350k (and he took down a bunch of MLB tourneys) is a hero. He's got the ads to stop somewhat thanks to being a cheater

No more fake segments with Schefter showing us his zesty team

ice grillin you

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on October 06, 2015, 07:38:49 PM
ESPN is backing off on ads and the incessant pimping

So this micehole who insider traded to win the $350k (and he took down a bunch of MLB tourneys) is a hero. He's got the ads to stop somewhat thanks to being a cheater

No more fake segments with Schefter showing us his zesty team

thats cause the rumor is that this scandal is gonna get a whole lot worse
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

when i first saw the breaking news alert on my phone i thought it meant that players were in on it...then i read the story...dont care.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.