Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Only having 2/3 late window games is antiquated and stupid

All three suck.

Even it out.

Diomedes

Ok Fox

Time to dump Dallas v New England
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyPhreak54

Make that six sacks for Mack

Wow

MDS

it would have to be extreme for them to get out of a cowboys game

the networks like having 1 big 425 game and little else competing against it. its set up this way. not antiquated. designed.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Diomedes

Mac Jones benched but Dallas keeps Dak and Pollard and Lamb on the field?

Because people are watching? 
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyPhreak54

It's an antiquated design. How about that?

MDS

not really...red zone is not a rated network and it siphons audience away from fox/cbs. who are each paying $2b for games.

the league is never going to evenly split the 1/4 cards so your red zone experience is always enhanced
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Two more failed tush pushes

One by NE and one by LAC

Thought it was so easy??!?

Btw the Chargers are Chargering

PhillyPhreak54

Samuel picked! He saves it!

What a horrendous offensive second half by LAC.

But Asante's kid saved it

PhillyPhreak54

He shouldn't have gone down though.

Bc the Chargers have zero 2H first downs they can't be trusted. He should've housed it

PhillyPhreak54

Hackett really is a dumb farg. 3rd and 1 and he has Wilson in shot gun and throwing.

Run the ball ya cuck

PhillyPhreak54

Also the Taylor Swift cutaways are ridiculous

Pacheco scores and they show her hugging people

MDS

correct: the lack of taylor swift cutaways are ridiculous

the jets are unwatchable...give me taylor cam

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

zach wilson has gone from unplayable to good and i dont understand the world